PART 10

Jisoo's POV

1 month later..

I was at my office now,I have nothing to do so I called my wife.I feel so weak now,I need her voice to boost me up.

"Hi Love."She greeted.

"Love when are you going home?I miss you so damn much."I said.

"Love I'm sorry.I'm not yet done here.I'm sorry."

"Okay.."

Are you okay?Your voice is weak."

"I just miss you."

"Aishh.Don't worry,I'll get things here done real quick so I can go home to you."

"Okay."

"Love,I need to turn the call off,I have things to do I'm sorry."

"Okay.I love you."

"I love you too."I turned the phone off and lean myself at the chair.I really feel weak.Jennie entered.

"Are you really okay?"She asked.I nod.

"Yeah.."

"We have a meeting 30 minutes away from now.Lets go."

"Okay."I stood up but I stumbled because I'm weak.Gladly,Jennie catch me.She guided me to seat at the swivel chair.She touched my forehead.

"Aish!You're so hot!I knew it something's wrong!I'll cancel the meeting,then I'll bring you home."

"No ne-"

"Kim Jisoo don't be stubborn okay?!Just do what I have said."She's really scary cat.

"Okay."After she cancelled the meeting,she drove me home with my car."I can take care of myself you can go home no-"

"Aniya!I'm gonna take care of you!"I just smiled.She's really unbelievable.She goes here at morning,cooks breakfast for me,rides with me going home,cooks dinner then leave and the next day like that again.Shes really sincere.After we got upstairs she got a basin and water.She's about to wipe it at my body but I stopped her.

"I can do it."

"No let me do it."

"Just let me."

"I'm gonna do it-"She stopped when I held her grip tight.We stopped,looking at each other,realizing that we're just few inches away from each other.She immediately moved away."I think you're okay now I'm gonna go home see you tomorrow."She said and left.

Jennie's POV

The next day I cooked breakfast,put it in a pack,called a rider to bring it to Jisoo.Pabo!I did a wrong move I should have grab the opportunity to kiss her!Aishh!!I went to office the next day.Shes fine now.Today,it was so awkward for us.We went to a meeting with Soojoo.Its the last meeting since the work with her was done already.I don't go with Jisoo,I obliged others to come with her when it's with this girl.But this day is just unlucky that there's no one to come with her so I did.I hate that Soojoo is being clingy to her!Is she a koala?Freak!The meeting finally ended.

"Ahh!"Soojoo tripped!Freak!I wanna laugh out loud seeing her in that position 😂 HAHAHAHA.DESERVE.

"Hey Soojoo are you okay?You need help?"Jisoo said.

"Yes please."Jisoo helped.Wait.She's taking the opportunity to cling with Jisoo!Aish!Is Jisoo numb?She can't feel it?This girl argh!

"Oh does it hurts?"

"Yeah.."

"Maybe I could help you going to parking lot?"

"Yes please."They walked together and I just watched them.Heck this jealousy leave me alone!I need to think.I went to her office,waiting for her.She came,finally.When she entered,I immediately locked the door.

"Why did you loc-"I cutted her off with a deep kiss.She was startled.I stopped to catch some breath."W-Why did you do that?"She said.

"Can't you still remember me?"I said,as tears fell from my eyes.