PART 15

Chaeyoung's POV

"We're here already."Lisa whispered as our plane lands.I look at my son who was sitting beside me.He's asleep.

"Damian.Damian wake up.We're here already."I said as I lightly tap his cheeks.

"Ugh.."He just groaned and ignored me.I just smiled.

"Lisa can you carry our baggages?"

"Sure."I carried Damian and he wrapped his arms around my neck.We went down the plane.

"It's been a long time."I whispered as we walked inside the airport."You'll meet her soon."I told him even he's asleep.

"He's so lucky to be your son.You're doing everything for him."

"Of course.He lighted my dark world up."

~FLASHBACK~

I was crying that night,that same night I let Jisoo go.I got a call from the doctor.She's also my friend.Her name is Suzy.

"H-Hello?"

"Hey Chae.Wait are you crying?"

"Don't mind me.Why did you called?"

"Remember the IVF we did before you went there?"

"Hm.Of course I remember."

"It worked! You're pregnant!"

"W-What?You're not kidding right?"

"Of course I'm not kidding."

"Thank you!Thank you for the good news."

"You're welcome.Don't cry too much,it isn't good for the baby."

"Okay."

"Okay gotta hang up now.Congrats!"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

We went to a car and hop in.

"I'll be going to Jisoo later please take care of Damian."I told Lisa.

"Sure.But are you sure about this?Maybe I can be the one to go there."I held her hand.

"Lis,don't worry about me.I can do this."I said assuring her with a smile.I look at my son who was peacefully sleeping."Drop me by The Kim's corporation."I told the driver.

"Okay ma'am."We reached her company.I kissed his forehead.

"Bye.Gotta go see you later."

"Okay."I left the car.

"This is it."I said as I faced the building.I sighed before entering.Some employees are gossiping.Of course,who would have thought that the ex wife will visit their boss?I went to her office where I saw her secretary.Maybe she's new here?

"Hi ma'am do you have any appointment with Ms.Kim?"

"No.Not really.I'm just her friend.Visiting."

"Ma'am what's your name?I'm gonna tell her."

"No!I-Its a surprise."

"Oh okay ma'am.This way."Phew.Shes not strict!She opened the door for me.

"Jendeukie you're here a-Rosé?"