PART 14

Jisoo's POV

It's been 2 days since I last talked with her.I told Jennie to move here already.I can't live a life without her.Its weekend so I decided to spend the day with Jennie.Were at the sofa just watching movies at the TV.

"What do you want for lunch?"She asked.

"Anything.You'll cook for me right?"She smiled.

"Of course."She stood up."Just wait here and I'm gonna cook something for you."

"Okay."She went to the kitchen while I continued watching movie when..

*DINGDONG

"Who's that?"I asked myself because I'm expecting no one to visit me today.I stood up and went to the gate.I opened it.To my shock,it's my parents.

"W-What are you doing here?"I asked.

"We already know everything,Jisoo."

"What?"

"About you and Rosé.And Jennie."Dad spoke.

"I'm not leaving her again.I love her.Whatever the consequences is,I'll accept it."I kneeled in front of them.

"Jisoo stand up!"

"Mom,dad whatever I need to do even leaving the company I'll do.I'm sorry but I'll never gonna leave her.I love her."

"Jisoo stand up.We're not here for that."I stood up.

"Then why are you here?"

"Rosé already explained everything.How you love her,everything."

"R-Really?She did that?"Mom held my hand.

"I'm sorry for not letting you love her.All the chaos you had in your life,it's all our fault."

"We're sorry,Jisoo.Starting this day,we will always support you."They hugged me.

"Thanks Mom,dad."Finally,they understood me.Thank you,Rosé.

8 years later...

I decided to marry Jennie already when we completed the divorce papers.I never have seen Rosé again for years now.Unlike my first marriage, we're taking everything slow.Enjoying our married life.

"Chichu I'm here!Look what I bought for you!"Jennie said as my office' door opened.

"Jendeukie."I smiled.I love this girl much.She goes here everyday after going from orphanage and the adoption center for pets where she always go.How can I not love her?

"Chichu can we adopt dogs please?"

"What?"

"The house is empty when I'm there but you aren't.I can adopt!I'm keeping my eyes on three dogs I have named when they were born."She said and sweetly smiled.

"WHAT?!3 DOGS?!"I said,in shock.

"Yeah.Unless you want more."

"Yah!That's a lot already!One only!"

"Three please."She said and acted cute.

"You know what I hate you."

"What?You hate me?Why?"She said and acted cute again.

"Fine!We will adopt them!"

"Yey!"She kissed my cheek."I love you Chichu!"

"Aishh.I can't resist does mandu cheeks.Mandu mandu."I said and pinched does cute cheeks.

"Jisooyah!Stop calling me Mandu because I'm not!"

"Really?I ain't believing."I said and laughed.

"Yah I hate you!"

"I love you more."

"You're so lucky that I love you."

"Yeah."I leaned closer to her."So so lucky.Im the luckiest person in this world."

Chaeyoung's POV

"Are you sure about this,Chaeng?"Lisa asked me as I was fixing my clothes at the baggage.

"Of course."

"You're now going home?Are you even ready to see her?"

"It's been 8 years,Lisa.I'm pretty sure I can face her."

"You're really willing to do everything for Damian,right?"I smiled.

"Of course.Everything for him."

Someone's POV

"I had love you from a far for so long,Jennie.I tried to stop this feelings but I can't.I love you so much."I said as I talked to her picture.

"Dude,when will we do this?"

"Just a little moment.That Jisoo who stole everything for me.I'll win everything back I swear."