PART 12

Jennie's POV

*Dingdong

I heard the doorbell rang.Is it from my house?Aishh.Maybe my imagination.

*Dingdong

"It's mine?Really in the middle of the night."I annoyingly said and got up from my bed.I went to the door and opened it,not looking or wondering who maybe the person is."What do you-hm."I was shocked when the person kissed my lips.I immediately opened my eyes seeing Jisoo in front of me.Is this true?She parted our lips and closed the door.

"Jennie.."

"What are you doing here??"I asked.

"Your that girl."

"That girl what?"

"My first love."

"You remember everything now?"

"Yes."She pulled me closer to her and kissed me again.This time,it's a deeper kiss.

-

We're at my room now.I think it's morning already.We fell asleep after what we did last night.We fixed ourselves,wearing our clothes.

"Jen I have a question."

"What is it?"

"After the accident,why didn't you came back?"She asked.I sighed.

"I went to New Zealand like my parents ordered me."

"But you left me.."

"I don't really want to,but your parents won't stop bugging my parents and threatening them to turn our businesses down."

"What?Why?"I looked at her.I let out a deep breath.

"Jisoo,maybe it's time to tell you the truth."

"What truth?"She asked.

"I-Irene."

"What about my sister?"

"Irene died just to save me."

"What??"

~FLASHBACK~

We're elementary that time.I don't know about Jisoo at first because she's at Australia that time.Were so close to each other that time because she misses her sister so much.

"Unnie!"

"Yes Jennie?"She asked.

"I want that!"I said and pointed at the ice cream parlor at the other side of the street.We just finished our class and waiting for our parents to fetch us up.

"But there's many cars at the street and you can't also eat ice cream right?"

"Aishh."I mumbled.When she doesn't focus her attention to me anymore I grabbed the opportunity to ran there.

"JENNIE!"She shouted and pushed me back at side of the street.And it's too late to save herself.She got into a car accident and die.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I found myself crying now.

"It's all my fault.I'm sorry."I apologized."You can hate me but please don't leave me."I begged.

"It's okay."

"What?"

"She's a hero even she can't save herself."She smiled bitterly."She has Niemann Pick C Alzheimer's Disease.She started to forgets us.The doctor told us that her life span was possibly until 20 years old only.She told me before she dies,she wants to be a hero.Maybe that's why she saved you.Because you have a long life you deserve."She said and smiled.

"Thank you,Jisoo.But..how about your wife now?"

"I..I don't know.I just want to be with you now.Thats what I only want."She said.