四一:Anger to Softness

Lu Xia's POV:

I know I'm a jerk for leaving her like that, but I have a good reason. 

Trust me on this me please. Don't hate me for this.

I'm surprising her with all these things that she likes and then we can spend time together while enjoying these things.

I jogged to the store to buy some of her favorite candy and snacks, a small stuffed animal, and her favorite scent of candle, then I got a basket to put it in. Then I went to the café that serves milk tea. Of course I got her favorite flavor with the boba topping and also one for me. I bought a cookie for her and I as well. 

Let's just hope that she's still there and did not go home and call her brother's.

I would be dead meat. 

Your POV:

I decided to just relax on his bed as I try not to think the worse right now. A few minutes I stopped crying and I occupied myself with my phone for a little while until I heard footsteps coming near. I knew it was Lu Xia. I put my phone down and sat up against the built in shelves ready to ask a reason why he did this to me.

Lu Xia's POV:

I walked in my room as I saw her with red puffy eyes as she looked a bit angry at me. She was laying on my bed, but now, she sat up and her back is again the built shelves. Zhou Jia looked away as I spoke up. 

" I know I'm not that romantic, but I want to show you my love with here sweet gestures. I figured we can spend time together and enjoy your favorite things. I'm sorry that I walked out like that. I shouldn't have done that and I'm a jerk for doing that. I didn't take your feelings into consideration, you were in pain and I let you suffer for a half an hour. I'm truly sorry. Will you forgive me?" I apologized as I saw some tears stream down her face. I set the basket down and the drinks on the table as I went to her and wiped the droplets away. I sat on the bed as she pulled me towards her and locked her lips with mine. 

 I think she forgave me.

" I forgive you babe. Thank you for this. I'm glad you didn't abandon me. I love you." She responded as I hugged her. I positioned both of us so I was on top as we kissed. We let go an I got off her to bring the drinks and the basket of stuff to her. She smiled as I handed her the drink. She took a few sips and then set it on the bedside table. I placed the basket of stuff on the bed as she looked at it.

" Baby, just remember that I would never abandon you. I love you and I mean it. If I didn't mean it I would've been somewhere else and not here. We can figure this thing out with you ex with your bothers and everyone else on Yu Qing if you want." I reasoned as she giggled. I sat next to her with me legs out as she took the opportunity to position her body on my lap as she looked through the basket.

" Okay, I would like that." She responded.

" WOW! You even got my favorite scent of candle! Awe! You didn't have to do all this babe. I would've forgave you with just your explanation." She added as I smiled and hugged her from behind in our position. 

" Well, I wanted to be romantic this time. More than I usually am." I answered as she nodded.

" Well, thank you." She replied.

" Oh! Here's your boba! Can I have a taste?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes as I couldn't say not to that face. I nodded while taking a sip and then letting her have a sip. Then she got her's and offered me to have a sip as I took that opportunity.

We put on a T.V. show and then we ate the snacks and candy that I bought for her.

 " Hey baby. You can stay over if you want. I certainly don't mind. Neither does my father. He literally hardcore ships us." I suggested as she chuckled at the last part.