四九:Hai Guang (Pt.2)

Your POV:

In the end, Baiyang and Qiao Chen figured out a way to play smarter, not harder during their match. They kept gaining points as they were close in sets. Even with Qiao Chen's small injruy that's covered with BaiYang's bandana, they were still figuring out a way to beat the Hai Guang doubles. When they lost to the net ball, by both of them hitting the ball into the net, they were a panting mess. We handed them water and towels as he congratulated them for their effort and teamwork.

 I saw Qiao Chen looking dreamy at Xing Zi as I giggled at the newly in love couple. Well, I don't actually know if they were in love. Maybe sometime further into their relationship.

" Remember when we were like that babe? Lovely looking at each other without knowing that we loved each other at that point. I'm not saying that we don't look at each other like that though." I heard Lu Xia point out as I nodded and understand what he was trying to say.

" Oh yeah, well I'm glad we know we love each other. I love you, you'll do great out there. Play smarter, not harder." I advised him as he nodded and smiled. He pecked my lips as he let go, I missed his lips already.

" Okay, babe. I love you more. Thank you, but y'know that I'm playing after the break, not right now." He responded as I nodded and giggled a bit. 

" Y'know, I miss your lips on mine..." He added as I got an idea.

" I do to...maybe we can leave here to the bathroom and make out..." I replied as he chuckled while the gold partners are getting ready for the next doubles game.

" That's not a bad idea. We can make an excuse  to leave." He responded as I nodded.

" Zhi, I'm going to go get a drink from the vending machine. I'm having Lu Xia come with me. We'll be back before he has to play." I stated as he nodded but as we were starting to walk away, he called us out. We turned back with Lu Xia's hand on my waist.

" Yeah?" I questioned.

" Don't do any funny business in public. Not even in the public bathrooms, got it?" Zhi sternly told us as we both nodded and went on our merry way.

We both know that we won't follow Zhi's rule. When he gets a significant other, he'll understand that you want to hold them and touch them...a lot.

We walked to the vending machine as we actually got a drink. I got some vitamin water while Lu Xia got some grape soda as usual. I took a small sip which he looked at me unamused. I pecked him on the cheek to say sorry as he smiled afterwards.

We went to some where private within the courts as we found a tree to sit under. We had our intimate moments as I was fully on his lap with his hands resting on my hips. Lu Xia kissed my neck and trailed down to my collar bone.

I  whispered a moan as I could feel him smirk in the kiss.

" You like that?" He teased as I hid my face in his shoulder. I didn't was but he doesn't need to know that. Apparently, he chuckled more because he knew I was embarrassed.

He tilted my head up to make me look at him. I started into his eyes as he smiled and kissed me lovingly.

" Mhm, you lips taste good." He murmured as I smiled and we continued to kiss. I felt his hands travel up and down my sides as he rested a hand on my thigh, then move it back to my ass.

" Y'know, I feel like your brothers or at least Zhi knows what we have done so far...like giving each other's hickey's and that we just slept together in my bed." Lu Xia stated as I thought about it for a moment and then agreed.

" Oh god." I repels as we giggled together.

*Ping*

I heard my phone notification from iMessage. I looked at it and it was Zhi.