三 : Private Practice

A/N: Okay so after this little scene, I'm going to put the matches where Lu Xia has with Baiyang, Yan Zhiming and the other rookies. Pretend that it happened on different days when Coach Na greeted them for the first time in over a year. I hope you understand and thank you!

Now, continue on with the story!

Lu Xia's POV:

Oh shit. I forgot to text Zhou Jia. I was so tired last night. We have two more days of school then the weekend.

(Messages with Zhou Jia and Lu Xia)

Me: Sorry I forgot to text last night. We can just go to my house and practice there.

Zhou Jia: Okay! Thank you for helping me improve!

Me: No problem.

I got ready for school and when I got to my classroom, Zhou Jia was already there taking some extra notes and then also talking to Qi Ying and Peng Xiang.

" Hello Zhou Jia, Qi Ying, and Peng Xiang." I greeted as the all smiled and greeted me back.

☯︎☯︎☯︎

After school, I changed and head to the court. I see Zhou Jia practicing with her brother. Practice was normal and some of us had to do extra laps but mainly the practice was just getting ready for the matched against each other. I'm confident I will win.

When I packed up, I saw Zhou Jia with her things talking to her brother. Probably getting permission to come. Zhou Zhi looked a little strict though.

Your POV:

As I packed up my things and I could see Lu Xia waiting for me and Zhi waiting me. How am I supposed to tell him? This; 'Hey bro! You mind if I go chill at a boys house and play tennis? We might get carried away practicing and I might stay over there or come home late. Can I go?' NO way in hell I can tell him straight up. He'll flip the fuck out if I stay over. I guess I have to make sure I get home before dark. *Sigh*

I walk over to Zhi and carefully explain my plans tonight.

Here goes nothing.

" Hey Zhi, can I go to Lu Xia's house to practice my twist serve? I can see his father do it too since he's like a master at that." I asked sweetly. He looked at me for a moment squinting his eyes a little bit.

" I'm doing this out of love. Don't come home too late. I don't know what dad will think if I let my baby sister stay at a boys house over night. I'll come pick you up, okay?" He told me as I squealed a little bit and hugged him.

" Thank you! You my favorite brother!" I told him as he laughed.

" Thanks, but don't mention it to Yu, since he already dislikes me enough." He smiled with a like hint of sadness.

" I'll be there to pick you up at 9:00pm (21:00) okay? " Zhi added as I nodded. I hugged him goodbye for now and then skipped to where Lu Xia is.

" Come on! I can go! I can't believe Zhi let me." I said as Lu Xia smirked.

" When do you have to be home by so I don't get in trouble with bother of your brothers?" Lu Xia asked as I smiled.

" Zhi is going to pick me up at 9:00pm (21:00). We have like three hours." I told him as he nodded. We started walking to his house in a clam pace.

Qiao Chen's POV:

" Yo! Look! Everybody! Lu Xia is getting some head at the red light tonight!" I shouted as everyone smirked and laughed. I see them both walk out together with their tennis attire still on.