F O U R T Y~O N E

I woke up a few hours later. I remembered what happened. I sighed. I miss my bestie a little more today. I decided to put on his sweatshirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and headed downstairs. "Good morning loves" I smiled at everyone. They all looked at me confused. "Hey beautiful" Kouvr smiled. I walked into the kitchen and saw my girls. "Hey pretties" I smiled. They all just gave me the side eye, looking me up and down.

"you talk to the guys today?" Christina cleared her throat. "You know the only one I ever talk to is Jonah" I laughed. I realized I didn't feel hungry so I decided to just stand there and talk. "Oh okay" then Christina, Kay and Gabbie left the kitchen. "What's up with them?" I asked Olivia. "Garrett convinced them you were cheating. The ones that didn't witness the whole scene think you cheated. Half of this house thinks you cheated on Garrett and he somehow convinced Gabbie, Kay and Christina that you did" Olivia whispered.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You believe me right?" I looked at her. "Of course I do, even if I didn't witness the whole thing, I'd still believe you because I know who you are" Olivia rolled her eyes at the girls. "Okay, why don't you and I just leave. I'll talk to Alex and Kouvr while you go pack our things" I nodded. "We're gonna run from this?" Olivia asked. "Hell the fuck yeah? They're all fake if they believe his word over mine when they all literally fucking walked in and saw me laying on the couch waiting for him" I laughed.

"True, okay go" Olivia nodded. She walked upstairs. "Alex! Kouvr!" I called them. I heard shuffling. "Don't get too close, some of her hoe might rub off on you" Thomas chuckled. I rolled my eyes. "Shut the hell up, she didn't cheat" Alex and Kouvr defended me. "The fact that you're dumb enough to believe that she didn't cheat" Christina laughed. "She most definitely cheated, probably more than once" Kay shrugged. "Once a whore, always a whore" Gabbie high fived them and laughed.

"Shut the fuck up you bum ass whores" Larray rolled his eyes. They shut up. Kouvr and Alex came into the kitchen. "Ignore them, they're idiots. What's up?" Kouvr asked. "Look, I don't wanna cause anymore drama so I think it's best Olivia and I just leave" I nodded. "I see you lost your other friends too?" Alex tilted his head. I nodded. "Garrett convinced almost everyone that I cheated. So instead of fighting, I'd rather leave. My real friends would've believe me and they did" I nodded.

"You, Kouvr, Olivia, Patrick, Addison, Bryce, Quinton, Jaden, Anthony and Avani. So thank you, but I think it's best I move back to Stillwater" I pressed my lips together. "Okay, we'll get an RV if you're driving?" Alex questioned. "I do want to drive, it'll be a nice road trip" I smiled. "Have fun, I'm gonna miss you. Don't be a stranger" Kouvr hugged me. I hugged her back. "Thank you for being so nice to me" I hugged her back. Alex joined the hug. "We'll send the others to help you pack, we'll be up soon" Alex nodded.

I smiled and nodded. Then I left the kitchen and went up to my room. I started packing everything up in all of my bags and suitcases. "Hey, Alex said you needed our help-" Avani stopped when she saw what I was doing. "You're leaving?" She asked. "Yeah, it just doesn't feel right to be around so many people who think that I'm capable of doing what Garrett did to me" I shrugged. Anthony, Bryce, Addison, Kouvr and Alex walked in. They all started helping me pack. It didn't take us long to finish.

I didn't have a lot. "Thank you guys for all your help" I smiled. "Of course Addison smiled. I'm guessing Patrick,  Addison, Jaden, and Bryce went to help Olivia while Quinton, Anthony, Avani, Kouvr and Alex helped me. We started packing all of my things into boxes. Alex, Kouvr, Anthony and Avani started carrying my things out to the RV as I packed with Quinton. "You know, I'm sad to see you go, you were the life of the party" he sighed. "I wish it could've went differently" I sighed.

He nodded in agreement. "I'll be out in a second" I nodded to Avani as she picked up the last box. She nodded and left my room. I went to grab the box with my songs and the CDs and stuff. On my way down, I received a few dirty looks. I sighed and turned to them. "I know you don't want to hear anything I have to say but I'm gonna say this anyways. I did not cheat on Garrett. If I did, I would've owned up to it by now instead of leaving" I nodded.

"Then why are you leaving?" Dixie asked. "Because, I'm tired. I'm tired of fighting. I've been doing it my whole life and I can't anymore. So I'm sorry if you feel that I've done something wrong but I know that I didn't and at the end of the day, that's all that matters. Even though none of you like me now, I'm still going to miss you and all the fun we had. Bye" I smiled and waved. Larray wasn't mad at me, he just didn't feel like lifting boxes. I opened the front door and got ready to walk out but what I saw caught me by complete surprise.

This is the first time I carried one of the boxes outside because I was packing everything and everyone was carrying them outside. So I didn't end up going outside until we were done basically. I set the box down and ran to the smiling boy leaning against his truck. I jumped into Jonah's arms and he spun me around, excitedly. "You have no idea how much I missed you" I hugged him tightly. "I think I have a pretty good idea" Jonah chuckled. He set me down and we pulled away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I was only a few hours away. Once you called and told me what happened, I decided to come pick you and Olivia up" Jonah smiled. "What about Kay, Christina and Gabbie?" I asked. "Uh fuck them, they're fake ass bitches" Jonah laughed. "You got that right" Olivia laughed. I didn't w en notice everyone that helped us pack was standing there. "You all knew he was here and neglected to tell me-" I glared at all of them. "You need a good surprise" Alex laughed.

"Thank you" I went and group hugged all of them. "I'm gonna miss you guys" I pouted. They all pouted. "Stop, you're going to make me cry" Quinton turned away. "Same" Bryce fanned his eyes. "We're already crying" Avani and Addison laughed. "Don't be strangers" Kouvr pointed a stern finger at Olivia and I. "Wouldn't dream of it" we both shook our heads. Quinton walked over with the box that I had sat on the steps. I noticed Kay, Christina, and Gabbie had gathered at the door.

They came walking over. "Hey...we're sorry we believed Garrett over you. It wasn't right, that's not what best friends do" Gabbie shook her head. I nodded. "So can we come with you guys and be besties again?" Christina asked. I looked at Olivia. Olivia looked at me. Olivia and I looked at Jonah. We all laughed and got in the truck."Text us" Bryce and Jaden spoke for the entire group. "We shall" I smiled, hanging my head out of the window.

Christina, Kay and Gabbie went to walk back into the house but Alex stopped them. Jonah got ready to pull off but I stopped him so I could watch what happened next. "Uh you traveled with your 'best friend' who was the only one invited here. But you guys aren't friends anymore and now that the ones we actually like are leaving, you are no longer welcome" Alex sarcastically smiled. "In other words, bye bitches" Kouvr sarcastically smiled and waved. Christina, Kay and Gabbie looked pissed.

They turned to look at us for help but Jonah pulled off. I felt bad but they were the ones in the wrong. I watched as we left the hype house behind. "I'm gonna miss those guys" I sighed. "Me too" Olivia sighed. "So do you want to stay on the bus with the guys and I or do you want me to go to the nearest airport and order plane tickets for you guys?" Jonah asked. "As long as we're not intruding, then I'm down with the first option" Olivia shrugged.

Jonah looked at me. "The first option" I nodded. "Thank god, because I already told the guys you were both coming on tour with us and they're excited" Jonah sighed in relief. Olivia and I both started laughing. "If you would have said no, they literally told me to tell you I was driving to an airport but instead, without you knowing, just drive to the tour bus" Jonah laughed. Olivia and I shook our heads and laughed. "This is going to be so much fun" I smiled.

"I'm going to be on tour with my best friends. My family" I smiled. Jonah held his pinky out and I wrapped mine around his. We leaned our hands back and Olivia wrapped her pinky around ours.