E I G H T~His hurt

Jonah

You got me messed up if you think I wasn't about to stand there and make sure he didn't make her cry again. Jack is still my bestfriend but what he did was messed up. I looked at Lexi and smiled. She's a really forgiving person, she has a good heart even though she has a past, a bad one.

I felt a weird feeling go through my body. Do I need to shit or something? No it's not that. It's a feeling I never felt with Tate, something stronger than that, it felt good. But once I saw Jack attempt to kiss Lexi, I felt something bad. Worse than the pain I felt when Lexi was standing there crying in front of me because of what I did to her. I've never cried over any other girl except for Lexi. And I'm crying now.

I walked back into my room and shut the door. I laid on my bed and grabbed my pillow, I hugged onto it and sobbed quietly. I remembered the words Lexi tweeted.

"@/LexiBear If a boy allows himself to cry over a girl, he is no longer a boy, but a man🌷"

"@/LexiBear if a boy cries over a girl he really loves her🌷"

Then I realized that Jack didn't cry when he saw the hurt in Lexi's eyes, the pain he caused her. He didn't look hurt, he just looked like he had no emotions. But I'm not going to tell him his own feelings, I don't know how he was feeling. But as long as she's happy, I'm happy. I thought about it and got up and started writing song lyrics.

Lexi

I heard a door shut upstairs, I assumed it was Jonah. I pulled away from Jack and he hugged me. I quickly saved the tik tok to my drafts while Jack's eyes were closed. "Wanna watch Netflix?" Jack asked. I nodded. I turned the tv on and sat down next to Jack. When Jonah and I would watch Netflix we would cuddle because he knows I love being close to people I love. But Jack I guess didn't get the hint because he sat next to me but didn't touch me. I didn't wanna be clingy either but at the same time I'm clingy as fuck. I always love hugging on to the person I love, it's just so comfortable.

This is how it was for the next few weeks. Jonah and I ended up hanging out more while Jack went God knows where. Today Jonah and I took a trip to the beach. Here's my bathing suit

Yes Jonah took this picture

Yes Jonah took this picture. It was getting towards night time. I jumped in the water and started to get back out. Jonah was standing there, completely dry. I went in for a hug. "Hug me brotha!" I yelled. Jonah laughed and hugged me tightly. Jonah and I were running around, taking turns pushing each other into the water. Ya know, the fun stuff.

I saw Jack out of the corner of my eye

I saw Jack out of the corner of my eye. Jonah set me down and Jack walked over to us. "Hey, you didn't tell me you were going to the beach with Jonah today?" Jack questioned. I was going to go in for a hug but Jack backed up a little because I was wet. I looked at Jonah and he looked at Jack. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

Jack hesitated for a second. "I uh asked Zach where you guys were because I wanted to take you out tonight?" Jack said as more of a question. I looked up at Jonah. "Go ahead" he smiled. "Thanks JoJo" I hugged him. I ran to get my bag and ran back over to Jack. "Alright let's go" Jack smiled. He didn't grab my hand or none of that. He seemed different over text.

I thought I was going to be the clingy one and over text it seemed like he was, and I was happy about it, and when he first got here he was clingy. I knew we weren't going to be able to go back to normal after that whole thing with Rebecca but I didn't think it would be this bad. If anything, I should be the more closed off one.