T H I R T Y~T W O

I woke up with Garrett laying on my chest. I smiled and kissed his head, not noticing he was awake. He looked up at me and smiled. He poked his lips out, indicating he wanted a kiss. "No, I haven't brushed my teeth yet" I shook my head. "You think that's going to matter later?" Garrett chuckled. "Later isn't right now" I smirked at him. "I'll make you a deal, if you let me go get ready right now, I'll sit and watch you play video games" I smiled at him. "Deal" Garrett immediately agreed.

He sat up and I went to go shower. I didn't plan on going anywhere so I just went into Garrett's room and went to his closet. I opened the doors and smirked. "I THINK I'M BOUT TO STEAL" I yelled. I looked through all of the hoodies and T-shirts, sweatpants and basketball shorts. I ended up picking his favorite hoodie that always smells like him no matter how many times you wash it.

It was like a dress on me. Do I really need pants? I mean, he won't be able to see anything, the hoodies too long. I decided on no pants but if I think I need them then I'll grab a pair of my shorts. I went to the hall closet and grabbed 2 towels and a wash cloth. I went into the bathroom and shut the door, put on some music, started undressing, turned the water on and waited for it to heat up to a good temperature.

You know that awkward moment when you're standing there naked while waiting for the water to heat up in the shower hahaha. Anyways, I stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain closed behind me. It was a well deserved, nice, warm shower. But sadly it only lasted 40 minutes. 20 to wash and condition my hair, the other 20 spent washing my body, all while singing and getting soap in my eyes and mouth.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my hair, dried my body off and slipped on a sports bra and the large hoodie on. OH SHIT, you have no clue what Garrett looks like. Oops

 Oops

Okay you get the point

Okay you get the point. Anyways, I took the towel off of my head and brushed out my hair. I threw it up in a messy bun and left it. I decided to put on lotion because ashy gets me no assy then I'll be saddy :( I finished applying lotion and brushed my teeth, then left the bathroom with my phone in hand. I literally took one step into the living room and all I see is Garrett jump up and scream "CUDDLES" he gasped.

"CUDDLES" I gasped and screamed back. Garret threw his arms open and I ran over and jumped on him, surprisingly, he didn't fall backwards. I pulled my head back and looked at him, Garrett looked at me and I gave him a peck on the lips. Garrett giggled like a child and I laughed. He put me down and slapped the couch. "Lay" he demanded. I laid down on the couch and Garrett fucking jumped in the air and slammed his entire body into me.

I groaned in pain while slightly laughing. That shit hurt. Garrett burst out laughing at my pain and rolled off. I twisted and turned in pain. Garrett was turning red like he couldn't breathe. "I think my C cup just went to an A" I groaned. That only made Garrett laugh harder. He finally took a deep breath and stopped laughing. "Will a kiss make you feel better?" He asked. "Maybe" I tried straining my voice.

Garrett gave me a kiss. "It didn't work try again" I said weakly. Garrett laughed and gave me another kiss. "It still didn't work try again" I slightly laughed. Garrett laughed and gave me a longer kiss. "All better?" He asked as he pulled away. "Much better" I smiled. Garrett laughed. "Now can we cuddle? And Garrett I swear to god if you pull that shit again I'm kicking you in your dick" I glared at him.

He threw his hands up in defense and laughed. Garrett looked at me, lifted me up, stood me on the ground, then he laid down and pulled me on top of him. We got comfortable and Garrett played his game and I watch with my head on his chest.

1 hour later

I got bored and decided to do a tik tok, as any normal teenager does. Garrett and I had stopped cuddling because I wanted food so I went to get it. Now he's playing fortnite and I just finished eating. I set my phone on the side of the couch opposite of us and turned the volume all the way down. (The tik tok up there)

Garrett started laughing and hugged me. I grabbed my phone with my foot, captioned and posted the tik tok. Olivia and Patrick came waddling out of Patrick's room. Did I mention I'm the shortest one out of all of my friends? I looked at Olivia, jumped off of Garrett, ran towards her and jumped on her. Olivia laughed and held me up.

Patrick ran over to Garrett and took my spot. "Can we go get food" Patrick pouted. "Why can't we order postmates?" Garrett groaned. "Because we would be missing out on life experiences by staying inside and not going out" Patrick glared. Garrett looked at Olivia and I. "He has a point" Olivia and I shrugged. "Fine, restaurant or fast food?" Garrett asked. We all looked at each other.

"We haven't been to a restaurant in a while" Patrick shrugged. "DOUBLE DATE LET'S FUCKING GO!" I yelled. Olivia ran into Garrett's room with me. Then she ran back to Patrick's room to grab her bags, then ran back to Garrett's, all while carrying me. I jumped off of her and went over to my bags.