Home sweet home - Chapter 2

I pull the car up to giant metal gates and say into the speaker ,with my Italian accent, "Caterina." A low hum came from the gates and opened slowly revealing a huge, beautiful mansion. I drove the car to the parking space, grabbed the case and walked up the giant stairs that looped around and to the the back of the mansion where a set of two metal doors were with two men standing outside.

"Good afternoon boys" I nod at them, they gave no response but just widened their eyes a little when they looked at me with me with no top on. I open the door and go through three more sets of nine inch titanium doors with hand scanners outside of them to insure no one that wasn't invited could get in.

After the last door with a hand scanner came a elevator. I pressed the elevator button that scanned my finger print and the elevator doors silently slid open. I step inside and they shut behind me. "Voice activation required" the machine said "Caterina De Luca, floor -12." I look at my arm and blood starts to come through the top I wrapped around my arm. "Welcome home Caterina" the Male machine voice said.

Ding

The elevator door opens on floor -12 and there was people walking around talking amongst themselves talking about dads business I hope and not talking about last nights football game.

Everyone was in black work jeans with boots to go with it. They had black t-shirts on with bulletproof vests on and everyone has a glock on them at all times. If here was an attack they would go and get the guns they were assigned. All the men and women down here have been trained to protect me my father, my mother and my best friend, who practically is my now my sister, and dads business.

Even though my father has made sure that they have all have been trained and they have been evaluated and father knows that they will do anything and everything to protect this mafia they could never get as good as me. I've been trained ever since I could walk.

Quiz me on anything, from the first breed of bird to what's the best way to approach a mission where I need to destroy another mafia from the inside. I am probably the most deadliest woman ever. No sorry let me rephrase that.

I am the most dangerous woman in the world.

So this is my life, living the life of someone who has everything they could ever ask for and if that isn't enough I have the looks and body of a goddess.

The one thing I cannot seem to do is kill that Ricardo Valentino. The eldest son of the second largest Spanish mafia , he is also a very highly trained assassin or hitman whatever you want to call it. This is why I can never kill him. It really grinds my gears. This ongoing hated started in New York. I was 19 and walked into a restaurant to sent to go and kill Valentino but he was also sent in for the same mission, to kill me. I was to good but so was he. We fought and we fought until I grabbed a butter knife and stabbed him in his hand and kicked him in the balls, we fought and I tried to shoot but the police showed so I had to get away. That was my first ever failed mission of the assassination of Valentino. He tried to kill me over the years but he has failed miserably too.

I walked to dads office and saw all the men eye fuck me because I had no top on. Stupid fuckers know that I could kill them all without blinking. Waste of my energy really. Men will be men.

I opened dads dark mahogany doors and there was a tray with needles, tread and antiseptic.

"Hi dad, a perfectly executed murder if you ask me, ass wipe Valentino showed up tonight. He just annoys me, I just can't kill him. I will father, but apparently not anytime soon."

"Well done sweetheart, what have you done to your arm" my mother says as she walks through the door that leads to a meeting room. "Don't worry mother, it was Valentino. He decided to show up." She rolled her eyes while smiling and looked at father. "Romano what are we going to do with her. Always so keen to finish the missions." My father chuckles and says "stitch that up and get ready. Your mother told you about dinner tonight I want you back upstairs at the table within the hour" he sat up and walked out the room with my mother. Before I went upstairs to get ready I stitched up my arm to stop myself from bleeding out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Comment your views and vote it helps

Okay bye :)