The club - chapter 11

A loud familiar ring buzzed in my ear, my alarm clock, time to get to work.  We get to the jet and fly to New York.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Me, Nat and the brothers were in the back of a BMW on the way to the strip club ready to kill our two targets.

Sneaking through the back of the club me and Natasha start to get ready and put on slutty outfits and to match 7 inch heel boots.

"Are you in position" we both hear in our ears. "Yes" we reply and slowly walk through the curtain revealing the strip club full of men and naked women.

Me and nat Make our way to our poles and start to dance.

"Very sexy" I hear Ricardo say in my ear.

Me and Nat continue our dances as her and I scope out the place for our targets.

I look to the far right at a dark lit corner with a small booth where Roxanne and Matt were waiting to start the deal.

"Targets found far right dim lit booth" I whisper as I spin around the poll.

Nat climbs to the top of the poll and hangs by her legs and leans back so her head was upside down and looked at the corner where the two targets were.

After our dances me and Nat went to the table and asked if the would want anything drink while seducing them. We came back with the drinks and Nat makes the first move.

"Hi handsome" Nat says as she walks to Matt and pushes her chest forward to put them more in his view. It obviously worked because he couldn't keep his eyes off them. He was practically drooling. Ali started to swear under his breath, someone's getting protective now. I smile at myself.

I walk over to Roxanne who was in a suit with her shirt unbuttoned and she leans back getting more into a comfortable position. "Hello Gorgeous" she said. I pretend to get shy and look at the floor. She likes submissive women so a submissive woman she'll get. We continued to talk and flirt and then went backstage hoping they took the bait and they will ask for private dances.

Nat walks over to me and turns off her ear piece and reaches for my ear and does the same.

"I can't get over how hot the brothers are"

"Nat? Really? We are on a mission, stop eye fucking them both and get the target."

She looks at me with a pouty face "but I want to have fun, I bet you two million you won't be able seduce one of the brothers and the bet finishes when the alliance finishes.' I roll my eyes at her childish behaviour, but she knows that I won't back down from a bet. "Fine" I smile " but what makes you think I'll loose." She chuckles and reply's "because you'll kill One of them before you ever flirt with the brothers." I smirk. She's not wrong I do hate them but I never loose a bet. "Oh and no matter what we throw at each other you can't say no, so like if I say "you go on a mission with only one of them" and you say no, you loose." she finished with a smirk.

"Your so on. I'll take Ricardo." She looks at me raising her eyebrow. "Already claiming him now are we?"

I roll my eyes playfully "no if he falls into the trap, it'll be easier to slit his throat " Trying to hide the fact that my body wants him just as much as it hates him. "That's fine anyway, I like Ali more. You know how much I love dirty blondes." she says as I chuckle and roll my eyes

A man with a clipboard came towards us and said to me " Trixie you have two dances in the booth number 3 and you" He turns to Nat "uhh...cookie you have a dance in booth 9" he hurried away and I looked at Nat, she nodded in response.

_______________________________________________________________________

The girls have made a bet, will the boys fall for their trick or will they realise?