The Distraction - Chapter 12

I opened my booth and Ricardo was there. I roll my eyes.

"This is a mission, I swear to god you fuck this up and I'll slit it throat in front of your brother."

He smirks. "I ordered a dance and that's what I'll get."

I look him up and down and I want to punch him in the nose and break it again but my body had a complete different reaction to him sitting in the chair with his legs spread across the edges of the chair.

He looks so.....well dressed

If Nat wants to play with the boys that's what we'll do , i smile to myself. I walk seductively up to him and drag my finger from his chest and slither my hand around until I'm behind him.

I slowly drag both of my hands down his big muscular chest it send shivers down my spine, i didn't like it.

I lean toward his head and breathe down his neck. I felt his chest rise. Smirking to myself I nibble his ear and whisper "get the fuck out before I break you fucking neck."

Richardo chuckles and gets up. "Your a tease, I will get my dance I payed for" he said as he turns around.

"Get out"

The door opens and me and Ricardo look who it is.

SHIT

Roxanne

I grab the chair and throw it at her that makes her stumble. Ricardo lunges forward and grabs her wrists, spinning her around bring both of her arms behind her back and pushing her to the floor.

"Hey beautiful" I say.

"Shit" she said as she looks to the left as I kneel down.

"Remember me bird?" I smile. She spits at my feet making me more angry because Ricardo put the mission at risk. I stand up and boot her nose and hear her nose crack under my big platformed heel. It instantly knocks her out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -

I stand by my car boot un-dressing back to my work outfit. Feeling relieved to have actual clothes on I turn to my left.

"Get rid of her and him out of here, phone jack and he'll know what to do with them" I look at the two extra men that came with me, Nat Ricardo and Ali. They nod and lift the two lifeless body's into the men's car and take them wherever Jack was in the city. Jack was one of my close friends that I met a couple years ago. He's a funny bit sarcastic shit. I'm giving the Roxanne and Matt to jack because he'll get the information, email it to me and then put them in a box chopped up and send them wherever they came from to send a warning.

Nat walked toward me while squeezing her foot into her black boot. "The jet will be here tomorrow, there's a hotel that we can go to for tonight, get in the car boys."

I get in the passenger seat and Nat drives and the boys were in the back. I push my seat as far back as it possibly could go crushing Ricardo in the back seat. "Can you not?" He said in annoyance.

I laugh as my anger boils  "you have no right to be telling me what to do after you put the whole mission at risk. You are an actual dickhead." I say  in a angry thick Italian accent pushing the chair even further back.

_______________________________________________________

HOT HOT HOT