Natasha - Chapter 4

The screaming got louder as I walked closer to the waiting room but as soon as I got in it was Natasha screaming with a pocket knife that me and her match but I lost mine 2 months ago while stabbing in Ricardo in the thigh at a casino. She has the gold one and I had the black one. They were beautifully made, perfectly weighed too. I was so sad when I had lost mine.

"Woah what the fuck is going on" I shout over Natasha's screams

"Woah what the fuck is going on" I shout over Natasha's screams. The poor tailor was quivering in the corner of the room who looked like he was going to die right there on the spot.

"This wanker said that the measurements have changed since last time. He's trying to tell me I've put on weight." She says as she points the knife at the man. He quietly says something but I couldn't hear him. "Speak up then" I say with clear annoyance in my voice.

He reply's with shakes in his voice "what I was saying was" he was cut off when Natasha threw he knife millimetres by his left ear that was stuck into the wall. We both burst out laughing. "YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE" she shouts at the man while laughing. "Oh my....my stomach hurts" I say because we had laughed so much.

I wipe tears away from my eyes and tell the man that it was a joke and to measure us. He was still hesitant but after he had finished he ran out of the room with his stuff to get as far away as he possibly could from us.

Me and Natasha walked upstairs into my room to just sit there and talk.

I hop into bed and she follows and looks at my arm and grins. "Ricardo?" I look at my arm and say "yeah, he showed up tonight." Natasha reaches for the remote and turns the tv in and plays a show. "I recon me and you should team up and kill him at this ball, what you did last year was amazing but I recon with your attacks and my brains we both could kill him within 2 minutes if we tried" she laughed. I smile but shake my head "I wish, but I told mother I wouldn't they got in trouble last year with the Germans. Mother wants me to be on my best behaviour" I batter my eyelids prettily at her with a cheeky grin. "Too bad that you hate him so much. He so fit, honestly I'm surprised you havent seduced him and fucked him yet" I look at her shocked "see this is what we are not going to do. Talk about how good looking Ricardo is while also talking about killing him" I smile. "Ahhh....so you agree he is good looking?" She grins "do not twist my words you bitch" I say while grabbing pillow and throwing it at her face.

2 hours go by and we both pass out while talking about the ball in two nights to come.