Dinner time - Chapter 3

I walk into the dining room with my clean clothes on and freshly wet hair that was making my back wet a little.

The dining room was huge and beautiful. The details are immaculate and because it's an old house there's secret passageways that I've found because of how long I've lived here.

I sat down and mother and father sat down. Father called "Victoria" and a 5"5 Petit, brown haired, middle aged woman come out with two other cooks with silver platters. They walked up to us, put the platters on the table and lifted up the silver dome lid revealing a prawn cocktail for starter, salad with lobster for the main and chocolate fudge cake for pudding.

The smell was mouthwatering. "Thank you Victoria, you never seem to disappoint me with you dishes." My fathers said with a smile. "That's what you get for having the best cook in Italy" she smiles back and walked to the kitchen with the other cooks.

I looked at father and he nodded so I knew I could start to eat.

"Don't start with you pudding Caterina" mother said with a slight annoyance in her thick Italian accent, "but it's the best part" I grin but I grab my starter. I know I'm the deadliest woman but my mothers scary if you defy her Or her orders. Why do you think my father is so in line all the time? It's because of her.

Dinner was filled with Conversations about my day and how mother and Father's Day went. We talked about how ammunition seems to be disappearing here and there but not at alarming rates. Mother talked about her new tailor fitted her for a new dress and wanted me to go and see her.

"Why do I need to see the tailor?" I ask her. "Remember that ball that happened last year? The one where it's a peace party between the mafias, it's also the one where your not supposed to bring weapons but when you saw Valentino you smashed a champagne bottle over his head?" I chuckle as the memories flow back from when I had my legs wrapped around his neck and he went purple.

"Yes I do vaguely remember" I smile and take a bite of my cake. "Well it's happening again not tomorrow but the next, so you need to get measured and get a new dress, and for the love of god do not pull the act you did last year." I grab the napkin and wipe my mouth. "I won't don't worry, where's the tailor now father?"

"Look at the visitor waiting area and he should be there with Natasha." I get up and walk to the waiting room exited to see Natasha.

I've known Natasha since I was 11, it was my first ever mission. I had to pretend to me a homeless child on the streets to get taken by the child selling scumbags to find the location of the man who was running the whole Kidnapping operation. I had a location chip in the clothing I had so Father was monitoring my every step.

When I was driven to the location in cadges in the back of a lorry, I was talking to a girl who was in the cage next to me. She told me it was the fourth time she was taken but she escaped every time, she said that she didn't have any parents and said that she had been living on the streets. She had also told me she was originally from Bulgaria but got taken and transported here, she escaped and now she lives on the streets in Iraq pick pocketing people to live.

I was amazed how long she has lived by herself and the stories she told about her escapes from the people who were taken. One time she got out of the cages and opened everyone else's as at night she opened the doors and 143 children escaped that night while the kidnappers slept. I told her why I was here, but she didn't believe me at first but when we got the warehouse in Iraq and father knew that the leader was there the whole place got surrounded by trucks full of fathers men and helicopters let's just say she seemed convinced.

When dad came and got out of his car he told me how good of a job I had done he said I needed to go home.

I was so sad that I had to leave Natasha because of how long I had been talking to her in the back of the lorry. I asked dad if she could stay with us and he was hesitant at first but I told her all the skills she has. That she was all self taught and how all the times she had escaped from being taken. Father was impressed when he found out what she has done. He told us that she could come but had to have mothers approval. Mother was a bit taken back that we had a child with us from the mission but after I told her about Natasha mother was delighted that we had rescued her and ever since that Natasha has been here since living with me and my family and helping with missions. The friendship we have is unbreakable.

I walked to the waiting room a heard Natasha screaming in Bulgarian