The peace party - Chapter 5

~ two nights later ~

After my mother, my father and Natasha got on the private jet and got to Germany we went to a safe house to get ready in with the dresses that were made for us. 

"Where the fuck are my shoes" Natasha screams down the hallway. I stick me head out the door and say "in the black box in the blue suitcase."

I look into the mirror and is very pleased with what I see. My red silk dress hugging my figure all in the right places with both of my thighs showing because of the two slits. My face has mascara highlighter and lipstick on. The advantages of being rich, I can afford the best skin care. My skin is butter smooth all over. I've never had bad acne before even in my teenage years. The dress was low cut so my chest was very much on show. I had gold heels on and my hair was in delicate curls.

(The outfit)

I grab my purse and walked out my room and walked in Natasha's room

I grab my purse and walked out my room and walked in Natasha's room. "You ready?" She walks out of the wardrobe with a low cut dress that made her look stunning. Her hair was hair-sprayed back into a ball of curls with a crystal hair clip just above the curls and she had the earrings to match.
(The outfit)

"Ready" she says "bitch look at you

"Ready" she says "bitch look at you. God your fucking stunning" she looks at me up and down. "Sorry... you don't get to call me stunning when you look like that come on the Bentley is downstairs waiting for us."

We walk outside to a Bentley and a man outside the door. As we make our way to the car the man opens it and we hop in and Natasha grabs the bottle of champagne and hands me a glass. She unscrews the bottle and pours herself a glass and then me. "Cheers" she says. Our glasses made a little click as they connected and we both drank it all at once.

48 minutes pass and we are outside one of the many mansions that most powerful Mafia Germany has. There are many many many mafias in each country but they get sectioned off by power and the people who are throwing this peace party is the most powerful mafia in Germany.

The wife of the mafia leader was called Christina Schmidt and her husband was Jürgen Schmidt

The wife of the mafia leader was called Christina Schmidt and her husband was Jürgen Schmidt. The Bentley pulls up to the steps with the wheels crunching on the stones that were scattered on the floor. A man opened the door and the four of us walked up and made our way inside.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Apologise for such a short chapter

Comment on what you think so far it really helps