The plan - chapter 10

GORE 18+

I drag Nat in the bathroom and I run to the sink to splash cold water over my face. My heart rate was getting faster as I was thinking more of how I had to work with the Ricardo's. My blood began to feel like it was boiling underneath my skin. God I want him dead so bad. He thinks he can come to my home and wind me up like that without any consequences ohhh no Ricardo you have me wrong.

Pictures of sick images skipped through my mind. torture. what a way to go out. Boiling him alive. Cutting main arteries and watching him bleed out. Burn his skin until he wished he was dead. Torturing his dickhead of a brother in front of him then making him put a bullet in his head. Stripping him from his identity. Cutting his dick off, that ones just funny, Sooo many ways to end his pathetic meaningless life, but I can't.

This is blullshit

Out of anger I punch the mirror and shards of glass goes into my hand and all over the floor

I cant believe father is allowing this to happen. I close my eyes and put all my weight on my arms so I was leaning over the sink and I rested my head on the mirror, blood on my hands make its way into and down the sink and snakes its way down the drain. "I don't think I can do this Nat, I'm gonna kill him" i say with anger and disappointment in my voice.

The disappointment was there because I didn't want to let my father down. Second thinking my fathers orders made me feel sick. What type of daughter would I be if I can't follow these simple instructions.

Nat let out a sigh. "babe I know this is hard but after this is over we can kill him together." I look over at her and she has a watery smile plastered on her face. "I'm being serious Nat, I don't think I can do it. His existence makes me want to claw my eyes out." Nat walks over to me and wraps her arms around my neck.

she whispers softly into my ear "you will be fine. Just deal with him for now. We can kill him after." Nat pulls out from the hug and shifts her body to one leg " lets go" she says. " we have gang members to kill" a evil smile takes over her face as she skips out of the bathroom.

I love how she knows planning a murder will make me feel better, sick if you think about it really.

I call for a nurse to fix my hand as me and my beautiful sister Nat talk to the two dickheads about the plan.

I sit down at the table and watch the old nurse look at my hand that was filled with glass. I take a voice recorder out my pocket, press play and lay it down on the wood. "So what's the objectives" I say with a cold, tone without looking away from my red hand. Ricardo's brother, Ali, picked up a couple of files and opened the top one. "the two targets will be at a strip club dealing coke and oxy that they stole from our ships in the 15th, target one, Roxanne Arbanett age 26 and stands at 5"7. Target two Matt O'Neil, age 32 and stands around 6"1. They both will have heavy security surrounding the perimeter so only two will go in to take part in the mission." he stops for a second to take a breath and starts again. I was taking in every detail the files had to offer.

His voice made an entrance again saying "Roxanne is important to this mission, she has the location of the drugs whereas Matt does not, Matt is there to help Roxanne transport it. She needs to be distracted and taken out of the dealing room before anything is finalized. Roxanne files say she is bi she was married twice they died "mysteriously." One child, adopted called Alex Arbanett, that is her weakness she loves her child more than herself, which is a lot. Matt is straight, no family but three dogs and has a sexual relationships with two females that have been seen in four hotels with him. His weakness is his allergy to peanuts and penicillin. The deal will start at 2:30am and was estimated to finish is 3:00am if the mission goes well we should be in and out in 20 minuets with both targets knocked out and taken to be interrogated to get the location of our drugs. There's the info, now, the plan. Any ideas?"

The nurse had looped her last stich and swiped over my cut with the antiseptic one last time and got up "thank you June for the stitches." I look around the room and the three people in the room were thinking about a plan for the night, me? I had already gotten one.

Getting inpatient I said "we will all fly to New York. I will go in as a stripper to seduce Roxanne and take her into a separate room. Wont take me long to get her tied up" I get my knife out of my boot and start to flip it in my hand. " If Nat comes with me she can take Alex and do the same. After we knock them and you two boys can get rid of the body's."

Ali looked at me with a fake pouty face. His face was so annoying to look at that I would gladly throw this knife at his face.

"how comes we cant get them" he says. I roll my eyes and copy his pouty face "because dip shit its heavily guarded and no one will think strippers needing cash for rent will kidnap anyone" my face returns to the cold scowl and say "you can stay in the club and speak to us on the ear piece. You tell us everything the, camera positions so we don't look at them, you will tell us who walks in and out of the club, any, I mean any suspicious activity you tell us everything. You both will need to study the blueprints of the club, understand?"

"If we are on the look out how do You expect us to get rid of the body's?" Ali says.

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Fine you two stay looking for anything Suspicious and then we will bring extra men to take the body's."

They both nod and Nat smiles at me. I pick up the recorder and press stop and stuff it into my back pocket.

I sit up and walk out the room with Nat. I pass a servant in the hallways and give the recording to the man and tell them that it needs to go to my father as soon as possible. The man ran down the hallway to follow my orders.

"I need a drink" I look at Nat and a smirk was taking over her face.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for for the late update, so how is the story so far? enjoying it?