Ecstasy - chapter 18

third person POV 

He walked in topless, water beads still dripping off his muscular body, he was majestic, the way he walked towards her on the bed send her body into a frenzy, she needed him. 

"Natasha we both know we need this" he said to her in a seductive voice. He wasn't wrong the attraction was too strong. 

He looked at her with pure lust he needed to know what it felt like to touch her, to taste her to fuck her. 

images flew through her mind of the things he could do to her .

she got off the bed and walked up to his still wet body from the shower , she looked up to him as he put his hands on her body it immediately Her body flew into Goosebumps. he reached to her face and slowly bent down toward her face until there lips were touching. Drugs would be the word to explain what she felt when they did. his other hand slithered down her waist and then to her legs until he lifted her up and walked to the mattress behind her he slowly placed her down while there lips were still intertwining. She knew this was bad but she loved it. He was on top of her as she reached into his wet hair the feeling of their tongues in each others mouths made her stomach turn into butterflies.

 she wanted this.

her body turned into pure heat 

she lifted up slightly while trying to fight for dominance for the kiss but the fight was mutual he wanted it as well. He reached  behind her and un hooked her bra to leave her with just her underwear. He placed her back down and left mouth opened kisses and occasionally sucking and licking her sweet soft skin making her breath become more rapid, he took her hands and pushed them up and slithered his fingers in between hers. He made his way her to lips down to her neck to her breasts, she arched forward towards his mouth when he bit down a little on her nipple and a moan left her mouth. This made him smile. He liked  having this control over her and so did she. 

he let go of her hands and moved them down to her breasts while the kisses made their way down to her waist and then to her thighs he scattered them all over her them. Tension built inside her she needed him and she needed him now. 

"I need you Ricardo, I need you now, please" she wined. Her begging for him sent him into  a frenzy he ripped her underwear and threw them across the room. he looked at her and her brown eyes looked deep into his, she looked submissive with her blushed cheeks he loved seeing her like this. He grabbed her by her arse and pulled her forward towards his mouth. 

The feeling of his wet mouth against her core felt like ecstasy. He sucked against her clit while nearly suffocating himself between her soft thighs. He moved his right hand and slipped  two inside her while still pleasuring her with his mouth. She arched her hips into him more, she needed more. He was consistent with his fingers and tongue. The beautiful feeling was building in her. 

Her moans became louder and more breathless 

"I'm gonna cum rick" she manages to say between moans. 

 He smiles against her. He took his fingers out of her and put them into her mouth to let her taste herself while lowering his boxers and pushing them off  so he we was now naked. Without warning he pushed him self inside of her which made her scream into his shoulders. His strokes were deep and consistent and then he put her legs on his shoulders and slammed into her harder and harder until she couldn't make any more noise 

" rick im" 

"gonna"

"cum"

she screams. he slams into her again and again until she comes all over his cock but he didn't stop.

he took her legs off his shoulder and kept pumping in and out of her while moaning into her ear until his body came to a small shiver and then a complete stop. 

Natashas Pov:

I sit up while panting what the fuck was that dream. why him. I touch my lips as if he was still there. Why did i like that so much. What the fuck

I try and shake the pictures from my mind but they wouldn't so i went into the shower and found myself touching myself over the dream, it was so embarrassing it felt as if he was watching me but i somewhat liked that.

________________________________

Cat. Cat.Cat