The End

A/N : This is the last chapter so sad :'(. Well hope you like and i would appreciate it if you would fan,vote and comment if you like it :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skyler's POV :

We walked in to the beautiful shop,it was so pretty all the dresses in the shop were gorgeous behind the counter stood a tall,skinny woman she looked like if you touched her she would turn to dust.

"Hello,how can I can i help you?" She asked

"We are here for a nice stylish wedding dress." Someone behind Becky and I, I turned around to see Lorna!

"Oh my god Lorna!" I screamed while running over to her to hug her.

"Well I am so lets shop." She said snapping her fingers in a Z formation making Becky and I laugh.

The lady who worked there brought out 4 dresses, after about 3 hours I had finally picked a dress, it was gorgeous it just lightly brushed off the ground when i walked and from the waist upwards it had loads of diamond floral designs I loved it .

I went to pay for it when Becky stopped me and gave the woman money.

"Why are you paying for my wedding dress?!" I asked Becky really confused.

"Actually for you information Nialls paying for it." Becky said giggling,of course Niall gave Becky to pay for everythig tipical Niall.

"How about lunch m'ladys." I said gesturing to Lorna and Becky.

After we had finished lunch we went to the Spa and got treatments so we could look amazing.

When we got back to me and Niall's house it was late."Do ya mind if me and Becky stay for the night?" Lorna asked.

"You don't even have to ask." I showed them their rooms and went back to mine and Niall's room.

I walked in to find Niall on his laptop."Watcha doin?" I asked him making him jump.

"First don't do that and second just on twitter." He said laughing

"Alright well get off it and get into bed we have a wedding tomorrow you need your beauty sleep." I orderd playing with him.

"Okay." He agreed,I went into the bathroom and got into my pyjamas and hopped into bed.

I snuggled into Niall's chest and fell fast asleep.

I woke up the next morning to Becky and Lorna opening all the curtains

"Come on get up!" Lorna pulled me out of bed,Becky came walking in with 3 dresses.

She gave one to me and one to Lorna."Okay now everyone into their dresses she orderd we rushed into our dresses, when we were in them we sat down at my makeup table and did each others hair and makeup.

After an hour or so we were completely done, Lorna slowly put my veil in and we walked downstairs.

We got a few pictures and got into the car and the driver started up the car and drove.

When we were in the church everyone was already inside we rushed out of the car and up to the church doors.

We stood in the little porch part until we heard the music starting to play.

First to walk out was Lorna & Damon then Zayn & Perrie then Becky &Harry then Liam & Danielle then Louis & Eleanor then lastly me.

I slowly walked to the pace of the music when all the bridesmaids and groomsmen had taken their places I could see Niall standing there on the altar looking at me with a huge smile o his face.

When i reached him i gave him a quick kiss which made everyone aww and then the ceremony began.

*The End Of The Ceremony*

"And I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." The priest said.

"With pleasure." Niall said making everyone laugh then he kissed me passionately on the lips it was the happiest moment of my life I was married to Niall Horan it could not get any better than this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 YEARS LATER

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alice was watching TV with Niall when we heard the doorbell ring, I ran to open it to see Lorna,Damon,Becky,Harry,Emerson,Zayn,Perrie,Liam,Danielle,Louis and Eleanor.

"OH MY GOD, HEY GUYS!" I said giving them all tight induvidual hugs.

"Come in" I said to them , we went into the sitting room and everyone got comfy.

"Wow hard to believe we have all been friends for 20 whole years such a long time and we are all doing better than ever." Harry said making us all wonder

We all talked for hours on end about so many memories we all have together and all the funny pictures.

"EhEm Niall and I have an announcement to make ." I said so everyone could hear.

"Im pregnant!" I screamed and hugged Niall everyone was so happy for us we all hugged again.

"We to have an announcement to make." Lorna said making everything silent again.

" Im pregnant too!" She screamed like i did everyone was so delighted.

I was so mesmerized by how far we had all came in our lifes and how happy we all were and it could only get better from here I smile to myself.

We all continued to make memories as years went by we became closer we were like a big family with some of us having babies the family began to grow larger and it was just like i always wanted to have it was Just Perfect.

Authors Note:

Well that's the end hope you like it and I have a new FanFic called 'Bestfriends or More' so I would appreciate it if you read that and good bye :)