LOVE

Authors Note : If you have read this far and like my story i would really be thankful if you became a fan of me it would make so happy well thats all i had to say so enjoy this chapter :P x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lornas POV :

I woke up in Damons arms and he was still asleep so i wiggled my war out of his grip and made my way downstairs in the kitchen Louis was makeing breakfast "whats cooking Louis"i said winking."PANCAKES"he said like a five year old "How does Eleanor put up with you "i asked "cause she loves me "he said laughing and running back upsatirs to Eleanor.I shook my head  and headed into the sitting room to see Harry and Becky kissing on the couch."So are you guys dating now"i asked raising an eye brow."Maybe"Harry said cheekly thenn going back to kiss Becky.I just smiled and walked away now that i think about they are a really cute couple.I walked back upstairs and went to find Skyler.I thought about it and remembered she was probably in Nialls room.So i walked down the hall and quietly opened the bedroom door to find Skylers clothes on the floor.What happened here last night i thought to myself.I tip toed over towards Skyler and saw that she was wearing a jumper and i sighed with relief.I went to the door and looked over once more at Niall and Skyler they were perfect for each other and i left with that.

Beckys POV :

It was so awkward when Lorna walked in on me and Harry kissing but i didnt care i really liked Harry and nothing was going to change that and from what Harry has been saying to me i think he likes me too.Just when i had finished thinking i turned around to see Harry looking at me with worried eyes."Whats wrong beautiful"he said froming a pout."Nothing its just..."i said but before i could have finished Harry kissed me again but this time it felt different and thats when i knew Harry did like me and that thought brought a smile to my face.

Harrys POV :

Before Becky could finish her sentence i just couldn't help it i kissed her and that when i finally knew that i really liked her not like some of the other girls i have said i knew i liked them this time it was different it was real.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note : hope you liked it and plz fan me thxs :P x