Shocker

Authors POV :

This is my second chapter tonight and i might do a third or might not if you think my chapters are too short comment below i would really apprieciate it thanks love you all :P x 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harrys POV :

So yeah for once i decide to be the good guy and go and visit my friend in hospital and i walk in to find her kissing a man who is not her boyfriend i dont know who it is because he wont turn his head i swear last time i be caring.

"LORNA  WHAT ARE YOU DOING"was all i could manage to spit out i was in complete shock i couldnt think of anything else to say i just stood there and nodded my head in dissapointment and to my advantage they hadnt seen me yet so i decided to use blackmail i put a devilish grin on my face and snook over towards Lorna and Damon i got down of the floor and took out my phone and snapped a picture of both of them and wiggled my way across the ground towards the hall.As soon as i was out i ran straight to my car and headed to Nandos to meet the boys and Skyer and Becky.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Lornas POV :

We had only been here at least two minutes but to me it felt like an eternity i just wanted to spend the rest of my life in Damons arms they were so warm and safe oh how i never wanted to move.

"Can we never move from this one spot"i whispered which made Damon chuckle and put his chin on the top of my head

"If you wish my love"he breathed sending shivers down my spine.

I knew i loved Damon and what i had for Stefan was no more than a friendship with benefits and that was it but i felt bad for Stefan because i practicly just used him to get over Damon no more than  he used me to get over his last girlfriend he told me when i told him i felt nothing for him he had mutual feeling and now we are just friends who kiss which is kinda weird but awell.

I fell asleep in Damons arms tightly wrapped around me and he fell asleep with his chin on my head.

Skylers POV :

The boys decided since we havent been out in awhile they would bring everyone to Nandos and there is no way in hell i could not want to go to Nandos so i hopped into the car on my right was Zayn and on my left was Niall holding my hand protectivly.I was just about to dose off when i heard Louis scream and my whole body went flying forward i was in so much pain when i looked around i only saw blood and another car outside the window.Just before i fainted from lose of blood i heard a police man say into his walkie talkie "we have just had a collision from the side six people were in the first car and two people in the second everyone is alive except for one person in car one.........

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note :

CLIFFHANGER MWHAHA who is dead ? love you guys thanks for the reads :P x