Stefan

Authors Note : If you dont know who Damon and Stefan are they are out of the Vampire Diaries ok so hop eyou enjoy this chapter :P x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylers POV :Stefan...... "hi are you the one who called me on the phone Skyler right" "yes yes i am " he nodded.Before i knew it i felt Niall beside me with his arms around my waist "whos our guest love" "just a friend of Damons well actually his brother" i said Nialls mouth dropped forming an O i kissed him and resumed smiling happily we led Stefan into the kitchen where the others were but all we could hear was Harry crying ove rhow stupid he was for sleeping with that other girl.I pulled Niall and Stefan into the sitting room and said "i think its best if we keep it a secret that your Damons brother until Damon comes home ok " they nodded in agreement and we headed back into the kitchen with Nialls arms wrapped around my waist and my head resting on his shoulder."DONT GET TO COMFORTABLE WE DONT WANT LITTLE NIALLS AND SKYLERS RUNNING AROUND JUST YET"i heard Louis say andi began to blush he always made me giggle he was just so random just then i realised Liam was gone "wheres Liam"i asked "oh he brought Danielle on a shopping spree and then they are going to the movies maybe i should call them and tell them the same thing i told you and Niall" i laughed so hard and so did everyone else except me and Niall were the only ones blushing.

Nialls POV :

Louis was being extremely funny but we were getting off topic again "boys this is Stefan hes a friend of Skylers"i said winking at Skyler maker her blush even more she was adorable when she blushed."Hi Stefan" they all said kind of in sync which i kind of scared me and i tensed a little and Skyler could feel me tensing and hugged me tightly.

Lornas POV :

WOW Stefan was hot i didnt know he was Skylers friend a well he was hot but not as hot as Damon but i needed to get over him because he was already over me the thought of that nearly brought tears to my eyes but i forced them away i needed to move on.