Zayn might just get lucky

Authors Note : i realised i wanted to put a bit of drama so here you go enjoy :P x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayns POV :

I  decided that i did have feelings for Becky and they were not going to go away.So i called Perri and broke up with her she was upset and so was i but i had more feelings for Becky.

Skylers POV :

"LORNA" I shouted from down the hall "GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE".Suddenly i heard foot steps coming from down the hallway and Lorna burst in "WHAT HAPPENED WHATS THE PROBLEM" she screamed,"nothing it just i think something is going on between Zayn and Becky and i just dont want to see anyone hurt thats all" "yeah i think your right they have been acting differently around eachother"Lorna said.

Beckys POV :

I  have noticed that recently me and Harry have become more distant and he keeps leaving around 8 o'clock every single night i think maybe he is cheating on me even though i dont think we were even properly dating maybe i was just a one night stand i thought to myself i decided i was going to go talk about this to someone i trusted and it i told Skyler she would probably tell Niall and he would tell Harry and if i told Lorna she would tell Damon and he would tell Harry so i decided the only person i could tell was Zayn.