Oh oh Harry Pissed

Authors Note : so much drama i cant keep up haha hope yo u enjoy this :P x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nialls POV :

Me,Skyler,Louis,Liam and Lorna we were making pancakes when i heard the door open i ran to see who it was it was harry covered in red lipstick and his hair was messier than usuall.He ran upstairs calling Beckys name.OOHH SHIT BECKY SLEPT IN ZAYNS ROOM LAST NIGHT i thought to myself.I ran back in to tell the others but it was too late and soon as i reached the kitchen i heard Harry shout "ZAYN BECKY IS MINE".Then i heard Becky trying to stop Harry from hurting Zayn.A few seconds later i heard someone come running down the stairs he walked into the kitchen it was Harry with tears rolling down his face "what did i do "he asked all of us" we all looked at his with dissapointment.

Beckys POV :

"Harry leave Zayn alone i just slept in his room because i couldnt bare of thinking of you with that other girl so please just leave it please"i begged i could tell he was hurt but so was i and still am but Zayn is so kind and caring hes helping me move on to someone who is better for me.

Harrys POV :

I dont understand what i did all i know is i woke up in  an empty flat and i didnt even have time to look in a mirror.I ran downstairs and into the kitchen and sobbed to everybody "what did i do" they all looked at me with dissapionment plastered on their faces and i could tell by that,that what ever i did was extremely bad.Skyler looked at me with worried eyes and pointed to the mirrow on the wall.I walked slowly over to it to see that i was covered in lipstick and my hair was all messy oh god i now know what i did i went home with a girl last night from the club and i slept with her oh why Harry you always do this and you had to do  it when you finally liked a girl properly she will never trust me again and from the looks i have been getting from the others i think i might be able to get their trust back it just might take a while though but i was willing to try so i pulled on my hoodie and headed into town.

Skylers POV :

As soon as Harry left i heard a knock on the door i went to anwser it and shit it was Stefan.............