Sparks

Authors note:So i hope you like it so far and i hope you can keep reading :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV:

I had to give her my number i wonder if she will call me i ran the thoughts quickly through my head.I was just about to get into the back of the limo when i heard someone scream my name i turned around to see the girl from the art shop calling my name i stood there smiling and chuckling at her.When she finally reached me i was nearly on the ground laughing.When i finally noticed she was giving me a pissed look i stopped."why were you chasing me " i asked chuckling " i wasn't i just wanted to talk to you more " she said in a cute Irish accent.I got into the back of the car and called her in to sit next to me.She got in the limo and closed the door with a worried expression on her face."whats wrong " i asked with a slight pout forming on my face.she started laughing "nothing its just my mother always told me never to get into a car with strangers " she said while still laughing."Well you don't have to be worried about me i wont hurt you,so where would you like to go and and talk " i asked."hmmmm maybe a cafe i know one just around the corner" she said a bit excited.We pulled up at the cafe and ran in we went straight to a table and started talking."So i didn't catch your name" i said raising one eyebrow with made her laugh."My name is Skyler,Skyler O'Neill" she said winking at me.And where might you be from" i asked her.IRELAND!!" she screamed so loud i think my eardrums burst.I like this girl i thought to myself like she was gorgeous don't get me wrong and she had a good personality she was a bit like me which i liked,actually which i like alot.

Skylers POV:

I felt like me and Niall were getting along really well we had so many things in common and he was so cute."So Mullingar boy"i said in a cheeky voice which made him chuckle "yes"he said winking at me and i started to go red.I was really starting to like Niall the only thing i was worried about was him liking me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:ooh SO Is Skyler gonna start dating Niall or will he reject ?..................

i know this chapter was short but the next one will be longer thanks for reading x