BEACH!!!!!!

Liams POV :

Danielle and Eleanor went home earlier on i was kinda sad but i needed to spend some times with the boys more and with Lorna Becky and Skyler.So after breackfast we all decided we were going to go  to the beach becuase it was such a nice day.

Louis's POV :

We all went to go get our stuff for the beach i was really excited because i loved the beach it was so fun going into the water.

Zayns POV :

I have been feeling a little differently lately around Becky but i cant have feeling for her im with Perrie its just Becky is just so kind and caring and plus shes with Harry i couldnt do that to Harry hes like my brother maybe when we go to the beach i can just forget it all.

Skylers POV :

I love having Niall as a boyfriend he is just the sweetest boy ever and tomorrow me,Lorna and Becky are moving in with the boys for good i cant wait.Niall and i ran upstairs to go get ready for the beach."I LOVE THE BEACH" I shouted rnning up the stairs pulling Niall behind me he was nearly dead becaus ehe was laughing so much because i constantly kept slipping on the stairs when we got to his room i picked out a cute swim suit and went to go put it on.

Lornas POV :

I have been getting really close to Damon recently and i cant wait because tomorrow we are moving in for good its going to be great i thought while pulling out a swim suit from my drawer and running in to the bathroom to get  changed

Beckys POV :

Louis came up with a really random idea to go to the beach but i didnt object because i say the beach will quite fun with the boys their.I was already dressed and ready to go i ran downstairs and put my hair in a messy bun and headed out to the car.

Nialls POV :

When we arrived at the beach it was quite empty we all hopped ou tof the car and ran straight for the beach none of us hesitated we all ran straight for the water dropping stuff along the way and by the time we had reached the water all of our stuff was everywhere on the beach.We stayed in the water for a little while and then we all got out and made sandcastle and then headed to get ice-cream all together we had been at the beach for about 3 hours but it only felt like 3 minutes after we got our ice cream we got back in to the car and headed back home i have to admit it was a great day.

Zayns POV :

For the whole day i tried to stop thinking about Becky but i just couldnt I knew i was beginning to have feeling for her i just wasnt sure what those feeling are ........................

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh a cliff hanger haha Its going to kill you Rebecca and Lorna haha