Heartbroken Harry

Authors Note : I know i have dragge dthis on a bit i would like to thank you guys for the reads and i would really appriciate it if you became a fan of me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylers POV : 

"So Zayn and Becky how was the date"

"what date" replied Becky

"oh we all know"

Becky began to blush,and Zayn looked at his feet.Zayn grabbed Beckys hand and pulled her upstairs.

"I wonder what they will be doing up their"Harry said sounding disapointed.

I felt sad for him so i went over to him and gave him a huge hug Harry was my friend and right now i felt like he needed one.

Harrys POV :

Seeing Becky with Zayn just made me want to cry but i held it back and Skyler saw that i was hurt and gave me a hug.

"thanks"

"any time Hazza any time"she said and smiled she was a great friend.

I was so heart broken even though i know i was the reason we broke up but i was drunk and i didn tmean it i really neeeded to tell someone that so i ran over and pulled Skyler up stairs it was hard to get her out of Nialls grip,but when i finally did i pulled her up stairs and into Nialls room.

"Harry what was that for"she whispered 

"Skyler i want to tell you what happened that night and maybe you could tell Becky and bring her back to me please"

"ok sure Hazza ill listen but not to much detail ok " Harry nodded and continued

"Well when we were at the nightclub this one girl kept following me when i was trying to find Becky,when i couldnt find her i sat down at the bar and hoped that she would eventually find me,when the girl who had been following me found me she bought me a drink and sprinkled something in it but with me being like half drunk i didnt care so i drank it and yes it was drugs,so i went all tipsy and she brought me back to her place and yet we did do it but i didnt have a choice she drugged me and i have wanted to tell Becky this story for awhile but i just couldnt find the courage to tell her i cheated on her even though i didnt choose to".

Skylers POV :

I could tell by the tears starting to form in Harrys eyes that he was telling th truth and so feeling bad for him i hugged him and he began to sob like mad.

"Shhh Harry is okay ill tell Becky and im sure she will understand"

"I dont care if she doesnt take me back i just want her to know i didnt do it on purpose"he sobbed.

For one i really believed he actually cared for a girl.........