Chapter 4

"NOTE!! THIS IS BASED ON EPISODE 4 OF HELLUVA BOSS!! I OWN NOTHING!!!"

Things have been a lot better since that dreadful Extermination day. We've been getting more demons coming by, I've gained Blitzo's trust, and I've been even more popular here in Hell. Demons everywhere heard my struggle against an Exterminator and survived while saving one of them. But the truth is, I was still disturbed by what happened on that day.

For several nights, I've been having the same nightmare over and over again. In my nightmares, I see that same Exterminator that was trying to kill us with every method possible. It started to laugh like a maniac while taunting me. It then proceeded to Kill Loona, Charlie, Angel Dust, all of them while I begged it to stop. After I fell to the ground in disbelief, it's mouth opened in the most horrific way possible and lunched at me. That's when I woke up in a cold sweat.

I never felt more terrified of those creatures in all my life or after life. I would walk out in the balcony to have some fresh air, but every time I get close to the door, I would see the Exterminator's disfigured face and jumped backed. I fell to the ground, trying catch my breath. I told Charlie about this issue I've been struggling with. While trying to figure it out, Husk came by and told us that he's seen this kind of problem before his death: Post-Traumatic-Stress-Disorder. Apparently, the Exterminators gave me PTSD. When I asked him what to do, he told me to try to not think about it and just stay close to someone who's a friend, family, or loved one. So I did.

I called Loona on that same day and told her about my problem. She took it well enough and said that anyone would've suffered the same thing. I asked her if she could come over as I admitted to her that I was scared.  She agreed under the condition that Blitzo, Millie, and Moxxie come by because their building was destroyed during the Extermination and would take a month to build a new one. Charlie and I agreed. She even allowed them to them to use the empty office room as long as they didn't cause any trouble with their hotel business. They soon arrived and set the office up there. I was happy to see Loona again and felt better.

Blitzo, Moxxie, and Millie heard about my PTSD and promised not to bring up the Exterminator. Even Millie came to me and told me to hang in there. She's sweet. I wonder how Moxxie and Millie met. I'll have to ask them later. Blitzo, even though he's keeping an eye on me, trusts me and Loona together. I'm glad to see him giving us a chance.

* * *

I was walking towards the office with lunch for the I.M.P. members there. So far, they've been behaving well enough while working their own respective job without disturbing the hotel. I decided to treat them with McDonalds. And yes, Octavia helped me get McDonalds at the living world. 

As I arrived, I see they were watching something on a small old fashioned TV. It shows a shot of Heaven's gate, not the same one I went through mind you, opening and showing a small area with a sign called "Cherub Town". Then all of a sudden, a small human like angel appeared.

"Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did something good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessings!" The angel said before he and two other angels began singing this somehow catchy song. As the song was ending, Blitzo blasted the TV with a flintlock pistol, nearly causing me to drop the food.

"Nice one, B!" Millie complimented Blitzo. She then turned to see me. "Hi Bogumierz. What brings you...Is that for us?"

"Yep." I said. "Since you guys did well, I thought I should treat you all to lunch." I showed them the McDonald bags and drinks. They each took their own food and beverage and thanked me. I saw Loona sleeping on the chair with her Hellhound leg on the table while making cute canine sounds. I smiled as I sat her food down near her. I then kissed her check to wake her up. She looked at me and smiled. We then Kissed deeply in front of the others. Millie was awing us while Moxxie was shrugged it off. I can fell Blitzo looking at us, but with a much more calm attitude.