Chapter 33

It's been 2 months since my parents got kicked out. We have not heard word from them since, and I like to keep it that way. I knew they were up to no good and my instinct hasn't failed me since.

For the past 2 months, Loona's pregnant belly has gotten bigger and she was feeling discomfort from it. I've bought several items needed for her to help her relax and endure until birth. Plus, she has experienced mood swings. Once example was that she got onto Moxxie for no reason. Not sure if it was just her or her mood swing. Still, I tried to keep her happy.

We've also got Stolas to check on the our baby with his magic. As I feared; he predicted that the baby will come during Extermination Day. Man. I can never get past that. Facing those Exterminators were like a nightmare. In fact, Several nights ago, I've dreamt of them attacking us without warning. They even beheaded Loona in front of me and ripped our child out of her forcefully and ate it. I woke up in a cold sweat and checked to see if it was a dream. I was glad to know it was, but because of the nightmares, I've had trouble getting to sleep.

One day, I was dragging while getting stuff done around the hotel. Because of the lack of sleep, I was not doing so well. But I was so scared of seeing the nightmares again that I didn't want to go through that again. While drinking large amounts of coffee, Niffty saw the bags under the eyes and walked towards me with concern.

"Bogy?" She asked.

"WHAT!?!" I jolted in fear. I stopped and saw Niffty. I sighed. "Hey Niffty."

She tiled her head. "Did you sleep at all last night?"

"Um...no." I told her, knowing I can't lie to her.

"How come?"

"Well...I'm having trouble."

"Worried?"

"What makes you say that?"

"Well ever since Stolas told you about the birth date, you've been having acting weird."

She has a point. I've been so worried about Loona's safety and our baby that I was afraid that I was not going to protect them from those monsters. After all, they were terrifying, overpowered, and without mercy. "I...Just can't shake it off."

"Oh. I see." She climbed on top of my back and patted on my shoulder in order to comfort me. I appreciated it, but I still can't shake the feeling. I just don't know what to do.

* * *

Charlie came to me around noon. She told me to take the rest of the day off after Niffty informed her about my problems. I tried to protest, but clearly I was in no condition to argue. So I decided to explore around and hoped that my parents are not around. So far, they weren't. It would seem that they've finally took the message and ignored me. I don't care. They were not great parents anyway.

As I walked, I looked around to see if anyone is getting prepared for the Extermination Day. They weren't. It isn't till the next few months, so we have plenty of time. But time can move fast. If anything, they could arrive early without warning and we would all be dead. How can Heaven allow such bloodthirsty creatures to roam around and kill everyone without regret and for pleasure? And what about Heaven's population? Aren't Heaven and Hell spiritual worlds? Therefore they can have unlimited population? It just doesn't seem right.

I finally found a peaceful place around the garden and sat down. Nobody was around. Good. I needed some time to myself. I need to think about what to do. Can we take Loona to the living world to avoid them? Or would they follow? What about the others? God this is getting to be so irritating that I wanted to cry. I wanted to let out my frustration and my fear of losing my friends, family, my wife Loona and our child.