Chapter 21

I woke up feeling groggy. My vision was so blurry I can't see where I was. But I can air vents, electricity from the lights, and footsteps. After a while, I finally got to my senses, while at the same time feeling bad. I think I got hit by 4 tranquilizer darts from whoever was stalking us. Then I suddenly remember Loona and Octavia captured! I tried to get up but I was tied on a chair. That's when I saw them.

2 humans wearing a black tuxedo consisting of a white shirt underneath a black coat with a black tie, paired with black sunglasses. There is a pin on the right lapel of one and the other on the left side that is composed of two overlapping triangles, one red, one white. They seem to be both a male with short brown hair, and a female with short light blonde hair and is wearing light makeup. One of them came close.

"Are you alright Sir?" The male asked.

"Where are they?" I asked back.

"Who?"

"DON'T PLAY DUMB WITH ME!!" I shouted due to fear and a headache. "My friend and my girlfriend! Where are they!?"

"Relax!" The female spoke. "We're not your enemy."

"That's a funny why of saying it since you drugged with 4 darts. 4!"

"We didn't have a choice." The female then cleared her throat. "I am Agent Two. And my partner is Agent One. We agents of a secret organization of D.H.O.R.K.S.."

I chuckled. "D.H.O.R.K.S.? Really?"

Agent One groaned. "I know. We get that a lot. But it's-"

"We don't have time to explain." Agent Two interrupted. She then took her sunglasses off and looked at me. "Listen. We know it was harsh of us to drug you. But we did it to save you."

I scoffed. "Save me? From What?"

"From the Demons."

"Oh you don't say." I said in a sarcastic tone. "What a big shocker."

"It's true! We even have proof of their existence. Roll the camera!" Then several monitors came up and showed Blitzo, Millie, Moxxie, Loona and Stolas in their original forms. I was shocked that they got it. How did they? And when? Seeing my shocked expression, they smiled and moved the monitors aside.

"As you can see," Agent One Spoke, "These Demons are a threat to all of us as well as any paranormal activities that's been plaguing us since the start. We are doing everything in our power to save you all."

"Well you're doing a sucky job." I said firmly.

"We will. Don't worry. Those monsters will never see it coming."

"I'm not talking about that you idiots! I'm talking about that fact that those 2 are my best friends! And one of them is my bride!"

"Bride?" Anget Two asked in confusion and shock. Then she put her glasses back on. "Listen. They tricked you. They're using you."

"Bullshit! They've never do that! I know them longer than you!"

"Obviously you are brainwashed." Agent One stated. I raised an eyebrow.

"Brainwashed? Please! They would never do that!"

"Don't you get it you Idiot!?" Agent Two asked in irritation. "They are Demons!"

"I know! But I DON'T CARE IF THEY ARE!!!! You don't get to judge them!"

"Tell that to the Demons that killed our men and made one of the shit their pants!" Angel One Shouted. "We're helping you and-"

I spit on his face. "If you ask me, you guys are never taken seriously because you don't know shit!"

Agent One was about to hit me when his partner stopped him. Agent Two then looked at me. "Listen. We're trying to save everyone from them. And if it wasn't for us saving you, your family might search fruitlessly for you. What would your mother say?"