Chapter 6

CRASH! The loud sound of a broken vase catches Octavia by surprise. She groans, knowing full well that her parents are arguing again.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!!!" Screamed a female voice from the distance. "FUCKING AN IMP IN A MEDIOCRE MOTEL!!!"

"They were having a discount on that day! Plus, The hotel was packed." Stolas said trying to reason with his wife.

"THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER!!!" Another vase broke. Octavia couldn't take it. Almost every day now, her parents have been arguing about Stolas's affair with Blitzo. Ever since Blitzo slept with him for the Grimoire, Stolas developed a liking to the imp and often at time try to have more fun. His wife, Stella, found out about the affair and was not happy.

Octavia tried to listen to music to block out the noise, only to find her phone was already out of power. "Oh come on." She muttered in frustration.

She took a backup battery pack and decided to walk around Hell to cool her mind off of this crazy family issue. She walked towards the living room, dodging all the broken plant pots and vases. Her mother really did explode in rage. After reaching towards the living room, she sees her parents.

"WHAT'S NEXT?!? AN IMP ORGY!?!" Stella asked angrily.

"NO!" Stollas spoke anxiously. "Of course not! I would never."

"DON'T YOU EVEN FUCKING DARE!!!" Stella snapped at him. "YOU CALL YOURSELF THE RULER?!? HA! THAT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING FUNNY!!!!" She then stormed out of the room, bashing more plants just to blow off steam. Stolas ran towards her in a desperate attempt to stop her from destroying his precious plants. Octavia just sigh as she walked out the front door, not even bothering telling her parents she's going out.

While walking, her phone was back on thanks to the back-up battery. She puts her earphones on and play a Within Temptation that Loona told her about. The music was great, but sadly, it didn't cheer her up at all.

She pondered what will happen if her parents went too far. Ever since she was a little owlet, she formed a strong bond with Stolas. They laughed, they played, they even did several Halloween nights together as father and daughter. Those were happy times. And after the whole incident in Loo Loo Land, she still shared a bond with him. But now, their argument is getting worse. And she fears that they'll break apart and Stolas will never be with her again.

She stops and turns off her music. Somehow, she didn't feel like it. She just needed a place to be for a while, and being at home was not an option. That's when she saw the Hazbin Hotel 2 blocks down.

She took out her purse and looks through it inside. She did have enough money for several nights in. "Perhaps I can stay there for a bit." She said as she walked towards the hotel.

* * *

I was at the man cave bar with Husk and Angel Dust. Angel was playing by himself on the billiard pool table, while me and Husk were talking.

"So. You're telling me you can understand other languages. Right?" I asked Husk.

"Yep." Huck said as he drinks from a bottle. "I was bored and decided to learn almost all the languages."

"Oh really?" I laid my head on my fist. "Then tell me. How do you say 'It's a beautiful day in Hell' in spanish?"

"Es un hermoso día en el infierno." Husk said with a smirk on his face. It was on.

"Latin."

"Est apud inferos cito transit gloria mundi."

"Japanese."