Chapter 25

The next morning, I brought Collin out of the room and introduce him to Charlie. She saw him to be very cute and considered letting him stay with us in the hotel, much to the other's shock. Collin was horrified when I told him about Charlie's father and is keeping his distance from her. I don't blame him since Christians and angels are afraid of the dark lord. Regardless, I allowed him to stay in my room to see if we can help him out of the situation he's in.

While getting my prized bow polished, Collin was just staring at me. It's as if he's trying to understand me better. "What's up Collin?"

"Oh. Well um." Collin rubbed his arm. "I've been meaning to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Why did you fall in love with...that girl?"

I figured he was talking about Loona. "First of all: She has a name. Loona. And second: Well...it's a long story."

Collin sat down, showing he's interested in my story. So I sighed and put my bow up after polishing it. I told him everything about my childhood, my abusive parents, how the furries saved me and raised me like a son, and how I meet Loona and fell in love. He listened to every word I said. And was even shocked to think that a formal Christian would do that to me and Loona. He at first didn't believe me. But after much persuasion, he believed me. He was even disgusted about hearing the name Teviel. It turns out the Cherubs hated Teviel because he was cruel and unforgiving. At least it was a sign that I can trust him.

Later on, I showed him around while he was in a small jacket to hide his identity from other demons out of fear of being ambushed. I brought him to Vaggie and left to go check on Loona. Collin looked at her in astonishment. "Say...You have the same eye pattern as an angel."

"I get that a lot." Vaggie stated. "But, I'm still here to help out with the hotel."

Collin then wondered something. "Hey Vaggie. Is it true that you and Charlie are close?"

Vaggie blushed. "Yea. I don't care if you think I'm a lesbian."

"On the countrary; I think people loving people of the same gender is wonderful."

Vaggie smiled. "You're ok. So, until we find a way to get you back, you're going to help us out with the hotel."

Collin was worried. "Um...will this involve me...outdoor?"

"No." Vaggie then gave him a box. "You're gonna be helping organizing the supplies and see if we're missing anything. And you won't be seen by many others. Think you can do that?"

"O...OF COURSE!" Collin flew and went to work. Vaggie couldn't help but like this Cherub's enthusiasm.

Later on, Collin went to work like crazy organizing all the things around the hotel. Some things he didn't want to see, some he saw made him feel safe. It was hard work, but he just wanted to repay the favor since I was the one who saved his life.

After he was done, he decided to have something to drink, but was disappointed to see that the bar serves alcoholic beverages. He longed for some apple juice or milk or water. After going back to the room, Charlie spots him and notice something is wrong. So she approached him with a smile. "Hey little guy. What's wrong?"

Collin jumped after seeing Charlie. He still feared her father since he's the lord of Hell, and sometimes fear she'll do something. So he tried to make an excuse. "Um...nothing...I was ah....Going back to get a drink."

"Why not the...oh!" Charlie understood what he wanted and what he doesn't want. "Say. Why don't you come to my room and have some milk?"

"Um...I don't know. What if you need something in return?"