Chapter 23

We soon told everyone about the D.H.O.R.K.S. and how we blew up their base the next morning. Blitzo and Stolas were outraged of their efforts to torment their daughters, and even more so when they had holy water. The rest of the gang were so glad that we were all safe. Charlie did question my reason for blowing up the base. Nevertheless, she was relieved that we were ok.

We soon returned back to our daily lives. Loona back with the IMP, Octavia with her parents, and me helping out at the hotel. Then, he appeared. The Radio Demon who gave me the Demon Bow to help save the girls. He approached to be while humming a tune.

"So, I take it the bow worked well for you. Right?" He asked while still grinning.

"I have to admit," I said, "this bow is really powerful and really useful. And I can't believe I'm saying this...thank you."

Alastor laughed. "Oh think nothing of it. After all, you did do a marvelous test. That bow I made is a perfect prototype. Who knows, maybe you can kill a god with it."

"WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! I never said I was going to kill a god! I said I would test it and I did." I then offered the bow back. But Alastor pushed it back to me.

"Keep it. It's just crying out for you to have it with you." He even made a fake crying sound from his radio and chuckled. I rolled my eyes is annoyance and when I looked back, he was gone. I looked left and right to see where he went. But nowhere to be seen. I looked at the Demon Bow he gave me. Then after a few minutes, I decided to keep it. I may need it in the future. But for now, I'll stick with my old one.

"Bogumierz. Come here. I need help with this new new table." Husker spoke.

"I'll be there." I told him as I walked towards him.

* * *

"I still don't know about this you guys. Is this even ok?" I asked nervously as me, Husker, Angel Dust, Blitzo, and Stolas were sitting next to me in a van, driving all the way to our destination.

"Bogy, honey. It's your last chance to be a free man. Once you're married, you stay with her. This bachelor night is when you can be with many ladies before the wedding." Angel reassured me as he was moving his fingers on my chest, causing me to cringe.

Husker then placed his arm around my shoulder. "What the gay spider said. And trust us. You're gonna love this place."

"Where are we going again?" I asked.

"The Lust Ring." Stolas spoke up. "A special place reserved for the licentious condemned. In other words, letting out your sexual desires. Normally it's a place where Sinners cannot go to since they're condemned to the Pride Ring, but after I told them about the Bachelor party, they made an exception."

"Also because I'm famous and that they want me to perform there." Angel Dust stated. "And I'm sure you'll love it."

"NO!" I shouted. "I'm a straight furry!"

"relax worrywart." Blitzo spoke up while driving. "It'll be fun!"

"Like when you meet Verosika and ripped her off?" I asked him in a joking manner, causing both Blitzo and Stolas to shutter.

"Don't mention her name again." Blitzo said.

"Ok. ok. I won't. But I'm still not sure."

"Hey if it helps, they got a killer deal with drinks and food there. And trust me, it's edible even for you." Husk told me as he finished his bottle. Deep down, I started too have doubts.

* * *

Soon we arrived at the Lust Ring. It was similar to the Pride Ring, but the way it's all set up was to encourage any sexual activities. In the streets I see many Demons there from Imps, Feline, Canine, and other types waiting for someone to pleasure them. I sighed. This is going to be even more awkward than I thought.