Chapter 32

This is a nightmare. My parents, the very assholes who abused me, tormented me, and abandoned me, are here in Hell! Every single cell in my dead body is telling me to kick them out or even injure them. But Charlie wanted to give them a chance and try to redeem them. For what? It's not that I don't trust her. But I know them more than her.

While they were coming in the hallway, the others were confused about my behavior. More so, Loona. After she waved, she came to me. "Bogy. What's wrong?"

"It's them." I muttered.

"Who?"

"My...biological parents."

"What?!" Loona nearly jumped. "But...how did they.."

"I don't know and I don't care." I tried to keep myself from going berserk over the fact that those monsters are here. "Loona. Whatever you do, do not trust them. Please."

"Don't worry. I'll keep my distance." She stated. I felt relived over that. Loona is a smart Hellhound.

I soon told the others about them, which shocked them to the core. I even have to tell Collin about what they did to me and he too was upset. He even felt conflicted over the fact that he has to help but doesn't want to help them. I don't blame him. As soon as I finished, I notice that my mom and dad are at the bar where Husk works at.

"Bartender!" My dad yelled. "Sour whiskey!"

"Make that two!" Mom joined in.

"Sorry. You gotta check in the hotel and pay." Husk stated.

"But we're Bogumierz's parents." Mom stated. "Surly you can give us freebies."

"No. I don't give freebies."

"Sounds to me you are terrible." Dad insulted him.

Husk took it really hard. He was doing such a good job at the bar that someone insulting him would be like injuring him. This wasn't the first time my parents did that. In fact, when I was a toddler, they always took me to the bar and drank. They would insult anyone who won't give them any and they would even try to drive while being drunk, risking our lives. I was not fond of that.

"Why don't you come and sign in?" Charlie asked them.

"Drink first!" They both demanded.

Charlie sighed. She wanted to help, but they were not corroborative while sober. So decided to let it slide and asked Husk to do so. He reflectively does so. I so wanted to tell her it was a bad idea, but I kept my mouth shut. I trusted her. So I will let her call the shots. But if they act up and show their true color, I will kick them out without permission. I just hope that they would leave me alone.

After they got their drinks, mom and dad asked for the best room. They even said that I would cover it all. The nerve! Without asking me! If I was a Hellhound, I would growl at them. Sadly, they got the room. I felt robbed. Soon, they even told Niffty and Collin to carry their belongings to their room. What Belongings? They have 2 bags! This is ridiculous! What else could go wrong?

* * *

An hour as passed and they are still acting like they are treated like they're VIP. They asked Niffty and Collin to do all the work, they demanded the finest food, and whenever we messed up, they complained. Unbelievable! I know they were acting like druggies and alcoholics before my death, but now they're just arrogant!

Still, one thing still bothered me: Why did they come here? What do they have to gain? I pondered over that many times already. And every second I do makes me irritated. So much so that I needed to get some fresh air. So I got my coat and got outside where I can see the City of the Ring of Pride from the distance.