Chapter 5

"Hey, Charlie. Where do you want this at?" I asked while carrying a bag of dry cement.

"Just put it over there." Charlie replied as she points at the corner.

All of us staff members of the Hazbin Hotel are working hard to rebuild the outdoor pool at the hotel balcony for the upcoming summer. The Pool there was originally for Charlie's family to enjoy while doing business, as well as having a good family time to get away from all the stress. Now, it's been left unused for god knows how long and has started to decay, even after Charlie owns the building from her father. Now, we are working hard to rebuild it to be good as new, and to be bigger for the other Demons to enjoy.

"This was a great idea." Vaggie complimented me. Weeks ago, I told them that since the summer will hit Hell hard, that we should open a pool here at the hotel. Not only will it help us cool off and have fun, but it will also help us in our business.

"No problem." I said with a smile. "I was surprise that the hotel has one here. But it really needs a fix."

"And a good clean too." Niffty added as she walks to the empty pool with a pool mop and cleaning water.

When I told the I.M.P. about the pool, they were so excited to join in. Blitzo felt like he deserves a pool break with a horse pool float. Millie teased Moxxie that she can't wait to try out her new bathing suit, resulting him to have a small nose bleed for his wife. And Loona was excited as well that she never had a pool party before. I told her it will be great, and that I will enjoy it with her.

* * *

The next day, we were on our way back to the hotel from the shopping mall. We decided to buy pool accessories for us to have fun. Blitzo bought another MLP Twilight Sparkle float, showing that he is a brony. Not that I mind or care. Moxxie finally got some swim trunks to try out without falling off. And Loona got herself a sexy looking pair of black Bikinis with an inverted Hexagon strings for her bikini bra. I admit, I got hard after seeing that and thinking about her wearing.

As we were finding a place to park, a pink car suddenly parks at great speed, catching us by surprise. Blitzo had to slam on the breaks causing our items to fly around inside. We didn't fly out of the car thanks to the seat belts.

"Oh shit. Not her." Blitzo said in disbelief as a pink succubus demon with black tip horns and long hair with sunglasses walked out of the car.

"Hello Blitzo." She spoke. "Long time no see."

"Well not long enough Verosika." Blitzo seethes. "I thought you be in jail by now."

"DON'T! Even remind me of that." She clutches her fish tightly. "Do you even have any idea how many pig dicks I have to suck? And don't even get me started about your dog costing me my guard."

I was hearing their conversation from the open window. I was about to give that bitch a piece of my mind for calling Loona a 'dog'. I walked up to her.

"Excuse me! Are you even talking about Loona? I demanded.

Verosika took a good look at me, making me feel uncomfortable. "So the rumors are true: The Demon Archer is here in human form no less. I'm surprise that you're working at this washout hotel."

"This hotel is to save all of you from the Exterminator's wrath. So watch what you say." I got a little chill from mentioning the Exterminator. Verosika just laughed. "What's so funny?"

"You mean rehabilitating? Rehab? Trust me honey." Verosika drinks from a flash. "Rehabs is for losers."

"If that's your opinion, then why are you here?"