Chapter 19

Loona and I were now at my room, getting ready to depart to the living world. After befriending Blitzo at last, I decided to take Loona to the surface so we can enjoy the day together. Plus, Stolas placed a special spell on Loona's book so that not only she alone can use it, but she'll be able to find it with ease. Which is a good thing, because the last thing we need is another Teviel incident.

"Are you ready, Loona?" I asked.

"Almost. Let me change real quick." Loona said. She chanted a few words and by magic, she changed from a Hellhound to a Human. Man. It's been so long since I've seen her human form. It was nice to see her in it again. "Ok. I'm ready."

Loona began using her book to create a portal on my wall. I grabbed my jacket with a hoodie and a face mask to conceal my identity. If people who knew I was dead saw me, they'll be asking questions on how I came back to life or what not. After that, we went through.

* * *

The Beach City. I've missed this place. The buildings, the beach, the people, all of it. Returning back was like nothing happened and it was all a dream. But With Loona by my side, I'm reminded that I can't live here, or stay here forever. I'll be sad to leave it all. But for Loona, it's worth the risk.

The first thing we did was seeing my old apartment. It was taken for sure. It seems that the person who rented the place was a USA Soldier. 19 years old, just arrived to start training, brown eyes. I'm glad my old apartment is still being used. I wish to see it, but I don't want to attract attention. So we just moved on.

The second was the beach. The same beach that the spring break event took place and where Loona and the IMP members challenged Verosika. I can see Loona was still down upon seeing this. It reminds her about her horrible day where she lied, ignored, and attempt to be with Vortex. Upon learning he has a girlfriend, she started a path to depression and soon led to the events where she ran away.

"You ok?" I asked while placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Yea." She said. "It's just...I don't think I can ever take back what I did before."

"It's fine. Besides, you got me."

"Thanks." Loona smiled and hugged me. I may not have seen the whole Spring Break thing, but I thing I know is this: She has a family and a lover. I'm glad to be her friend and I'm sure she feels the same thing likewise.

Next was the fun part; the mall. Of course the first thing Loona went to was Hot Topic. She loved the place so much now. I can't complain. It is a great place to shop. She went through the items and picked up a goth purse with an inverted pentagram. I though she looked good with it. So I bought it for her. And she bought me one of the 2 shirts that was so hilarious: 1 shirt that said 'Full of Cum' and the other 'I came inside of her.' We busted out laughing because it was clever and it was true.

Then we saw the building where I had my old job before; Defense World. It hasn't changed at all. We went inside to see how things have been since I died. I saw they have a new teacher in Archery class. He was doing a good job, but I can see that some students are a bit depressed. It was then I was at the board that I was greatly missed. They even had a small memorial to honor me. I was sad, yet happy. They were great people. I hoped that they can continue without me.

After that, we went to the streets to see building after building. It was like we're on vacation. A honeymoon. It was such a great experience. I was of course careful to conceal myself to make sure no one knew who I was. But I doubt I was popular here. Then again, I would be infamous since I was one of the people who died by Teviel's corruption and assault.

Speaking of which, we went to the church to see if it has gone better. It has. In fact, it was back to being the shining beacon of god and hope. Before when Teviel was in charge, it was a place of dread and fear. Without him, it was clean again. Loona and I didn't go in, but we were happy that Teviel is out of our lives.

While we were walking, I carefully looked at my pocket to see a small box. I was preparing myself for the big question when the time is right. I just hope I don't screw it all up.

* * *

We've watched it all in front of the stage: The lights. The Fog. All of it. He Within Temptation Concert is still the best ever. The new song, 'Shed My Skin', was a big one. Of course Annisokay joined. Still, Loona and I enjoyed it greatly. Like before, I carried her so that she could get a great view. It feels like I'm in repeating history.

Soon after the concert ended, me and Loona went to the top hill to enjoy the sunset and see the stars coming out in the night sky. Loona laid next to me. I felt so happy to have her next to me. Then when the full moon came out, I knew it was time to ask her something. I hope that it goes well.

"What a night. Huh Loona?" I asked her.

She turned her head to me. "Hell yea. It's just like before, but better."

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow. This caused Loona to laugh.

"Yea. I feel like we're doing the same thing over again."

"I was thinking the same thing!"

We both laughed and kissed. Then, after a while, I decided to give it a shot.

"Loona?"

"Yes Bogy?" She looked at me.

"I love you. I love every moment we spend together. And now that a kid is on the way, I want to be closer than ever before."

"Sadly my dad is gonna be-"

"He's ok with it. As long as he gets to spoil the hell out if his grand kid."

Loona chuckled. "Yea. Like me but 10 times more."

"That's what Grandparents do; spoil their Grandchildren like no tomorrow. It's like a job."

Loona smiled and rolled her eyes back in amusement as I continued.

"Also, I've asked him something. I wanted to make sure he approved. And after we finally got along, and promised to watch the rest of Friendship is Magic, he accepted."

Loona was confused at first on the last part. Accepted? Approved? She didn't know what I meant. However, a few minuted of thinking made her shocked on what I meant. "Bogy. Are you?"

I then pulled a box out and held her hand. "Loona. I love you. You are no doubt the best Hellhound anyone could ask for. And even if we're going to be parents or not, I decided I don't want to wait anymore. I want to take the chance right now and spend every single moment with you." I took a deep breath and opened it, revealing a ring. "Loona...Will you marry me?"

Loona gasped. She never thought Blitzo would agreed with it. But somehow, as if a miracle occurred, he was finally able to let her have a life and a man of her dream. That man was me. Before anything, Loona pounced onto me and hugged me tightly.

"Whoa!" I said in surprise. Loona then looked at me with a smile and tears of joy.

"YES! YES! Oh god Bogumierz, I want to marry you!"

I'm in lost for words. Loona said yes! We soon embraced each other in a lover's kiss and snuggled under the moonlight. I can somehow see her glowing fur illuminating from the moon, even though she's in her human form. I guess she's called 'Loona' for that reason: She glows like an angel under the moonlight. I know it sounds weird and ironic since she is considered a demon, but I don't care. I love her. Our relationship started as strangers, friends, lovers, and soon a married couple.

We soon told the news to everyone back in Hell. They were so happy. Moxxie was shocked. But he was happy for us, nevertheless. Just then, Angel Dust had an idea to celebrate to which the other boys agreed to, and what I'm not looking forward to: A Bachelor party.