[mon] avatar of greed.

In the beginning of Obey Me! Game where mammon is first introduced in person, Satan states that if mammon finds himself liking someone, that said person is drowned in riches. In return, the moment he no longer likes said person, all of their riches disapear.

"Whenever he takes a liking of someone, they suddenly finds themselves awashed in money. But from what I hear, if he decide to break it off with someone, the wealth evaporates. They're left without a grim to their name."

- AVATAR OF WRATH. SATAN.

Mammon is the avatar of greed

Mammon is the avatar of greed. With that title he should have skills to live up with that name. Such as being a excellent gambler or having the skills to land himself in a large amount wealth. Yet, he always finds himself in debt and in need of borrowing money from his brothers and MC. Mammon does not love himself. It is no.

Secret that mammon always boast about himself and how is so great and respected, but it's obvious from seeing how his brothers and others around him that it's far from the truth. He is constantly picked on and blamed for things that are not even his fault. He has low self-esteem. He does not see himself as a good person or someone who is worthy of love. He does believes every negative thing he is told by those around him "cheapskate" "idiot" "useless"

His coping mechanism to hide his pain and hatred towards himself is by putting up a persona. A persona that constantly brags about himself and puts himself in a pedestal. Because of mammon lack of self-love , according to Satan said, mammon is his own reason for always being broke and in debt. He does not believe he deserves to be happy. He does believe he deserves to in riches. Because of his low self-esteem and hatred towards himself, he finds left without a Grimm to his name..

 Because of his low self-esteem and hatred towards himself, he finds left without a Grimm to his name