[!] important note.

♡ , authors note !

♡ , authors note !

- Hello vebs! New stories are coming up so please give me some time to finish them, I know that i haven't really been active like i said i would but things are hard right now especially now that I'm close to graduating my senior year and subject will get harder and more time consuming.

I have a lot of drafts, mostly stories that i almost gave up on due to unavailable schedules to finish and also zero motivation. I've been struggling and again, I'm sorry, deeply sorry for my inactivity.

I can't promise that the stories will be finish soon but I'll finish them at some point.

ANYWAYS, I wanna tell you guys something too! If you've been reading my stories, as well as my YouTube videos and my other stuff.. I'm currently in the progress of making my stories better and if you'd notice that the mc that I'm portraying in my stories are female so I'm changing that and making it gender-neutral.

except for some stories which the lead will still be a female but for other stories, I'm working on making it gender-neutral (They/Them) also the book is in fixing progress for a long time now, I know but due to busy schedule I didn't have the time to work on.

that's all. Changing the topic now, I have a book which is called "endless paralysis" and just like my other books including this one it is also a one shot, every chapter has it's own story to tell, chapter 1 is already posted and i have a lot of drafts there as well so please go check it and leave a comment of your feedback on it. I'm a beginner when writing horror so a feedback from you amazing people will be appreciated! Thank you and happy 2024 everyone.