[rph] lullaby.

! PT2 !

It had been 28 years since that day when he met his beloved son, Raphael

It had been 28 years since that day when he met his beloved son, Raphael. [Name] was happy that they had finally bonded again, but his visit to the Devildom didn't last long. He soon said goodbye to her mother and went back to the Celestial Realm where he belonged. Years went by, and [Name] grew old, eventually passing away. The brothers and others were heartbroken, but they couldn't do anything about it, as that's human life—she wasn't an angel or a demon to live that long.

Years passed, and it was the day where new arrivals would be chosen for their respective paths. Angels and demons checked the records to decide if they would go to heaven or hell. The majority were sent to heaven, and some to hell. As the two scrolled through the remaining list, the demon suddenly stopped when a familiar name and photo appeared. Gasping, they covered their mouth in disbelief. Looking up and seeing that familiar person in line, they were sure it was her.

"Alright, we are now headed off to the gates where we will meet the new arrivals," Lucifer announced. "Do we really have to? It's not like we'll see her or anything," Mammon mumbled. The brothers were dead quiet, knowing she was probably sent to heaven, and deep down, their hearts were still broken.

"Enough. We are going there and meet the new arrivals! End of the conversation. Let's go," Lucifer glared at his brothers before walking out of the House of Lamentation, with his six brothers following behind. Soon, they arrived and saw Diavolo with a huge smile, and Barbatos at his side with a small smile. Diavolo noticed them, waving a hello, gesturing the brothers to join them.

The brothers joined with unhappy looks. "Oh come on, what's with the unhappy looks?" Diavolo asked, receiving no response. Diavolo sighed, looking at Barbatos, who looked back. The two then looked back at the seven brothers. "You know... This day might not be that bad."

Diavolo softly smiled at them as the brothers still had their expression. "My lord, we are down to our last six people," Barbatos announced, and they looked at Hell's gate. "Well then, let's greet them, shall we?" Diavolo happily said.

A few minutes passed, and they had already greeted five of them. They were now waiting for the last person. Diavolo had a big grin, and Barbatos knew who it was, while the brothers didn't have a clue. "Why is this person taking too long?" Mammon complained. "Yeah! I'm gonna miss an episode of my favorite anime!" Levi also complained as the others started to join in. "Enough!" Lucifer looked at them as they continued to argue.

Meanwhile, Diavolo and Barbatos were watching them. The gate suddenly opened again, and the brothers didn't notice, still arguing. The last person walked in, and Diavolo and Barbatos greeted her. "Welcome back," Diavolo smiled, shaking her hand, which she returned. The brothers stopped arguing, leaving with hot-headed expressions. Barbatos approached them, clearing his throat to get their attention.

And it happened. They all sighed, looking at the gate, incredibly surprised. They never thought they'd be able to meet her again, and without a second thought, they were already around her. [Name] was back.