[sorcerer] let me teach you.

It was a fine day for the RAD students-a day [Name] least expected until she bumped into someone, falling to the floor as her books scattered around

It was a fine day for the RAD students-a day [Name] least expected until she bumped into someone, falling to the floor as her books scattered around. "Ah, sorry, [Name], I didn't see you there. Here, let me help you up," a familiar voice said, and she looked up into pretty gray, beautiful eyes. He bent down, looking at her with a soft smile, making her heart flutter as he helped her pick up her books.

After picking up the remaining book, they stood up, dusting off their uniforms. "Sorry again, [Name," the white-haired boy apologized, while [Name] shook her head. "You shouldn't be apologizing! I should be the one who should say sorry; I didn't look to where I was going." She smiled awkwardly, scratching the back of her head. "Let's just not take blame for bumping into each other. Let's just say it was a weird friendly gesture," Solomon chuckled.

While [Name] smiled awkwardly, scratching the back of her neck, she laughed along with him. After a few minutes of laughing, they smiled at each other. [Name] glanced at the book that Solomon was holding, noticing it wasn't Solomon's but her book. After a few moments of silence, Solomon noticed [Name] staring. "Thanks for helping me pick up my books. I'll take tha-" But before she could take her books back, Solomon moved back a little, not letting [Name] take back her last book. "I'll walk you to your class," he smiled. "B-but Solomon, I think I can manage to get to my c-class. So please just give me back my boo-" she protested but was cut off. "No," he answered with furrowed eyebrows while he had that soft smile. "B-but Solomon--" she was cut off again. "What's your next class?" Solomon asked, not giving her book back.

Feeling a bit pissed at being cut off and unable to finish her sentence, she knew that even if she protested, the boy wouldn't listen, so she gave in. "...Math," he heard her sigh angrily. 'She really does hate math... how cute...' he thought with a light blush. "We have the same class, so come on. I'll help you get through math." He tilted his head to the side, seeing the girl walk by at his side. "Math sucks," she angrily groaned.

"Don't worry, candy. I'll help you out with math. We could even study together." [Name] stopped in her tracks after hearing that he offered to study with her and help her, and that he called her candy made her stomach flutter. The two stayed quiet on their way to their class, and they soon made it just in time before the class started. They sat in their seats as the teacher walked into the room, and after a few minutes, she started teaching. The other students were listening carefully to what the teacher was saying, which included Solomon. Some other students weren't listening, like [Name]. 'Why did Solomon act like that all of a sudden and suggest to teach me and to hang out after...? And why did he call me candy!?'

The thought of her remembering the boy calling her candy made her cheeks flush red. After a few minutes, she felt being stared at, so she looked around to find the person who she felt was looking at her, and to her surprise, Solomon was looking at her. He wasn't even embarrassed to be caught; he just smiled and waved his hand. [Name] blushed, widening her eyes as she looked away from the white-haired boy.