[co] life is full of lies.

! t w !

Did you know..? Life is just full of lies.

No one is honest even the most innocent people you know and most trusted ones.

Oh how he look so lost after realizing what he had done. He look lost and confused.. guilt building up on him, So pathetically strong.

Oh how happy the two look when she was still alive. She cared for him, she protected him, she love him 'till her last remaining breathe.

But he accidentally pushed her. He accidentally pushed her down the stairs and to her death.

He look... Surprise? Taking few steps down the stairs until He reach the bottom of the stairs and to her dead body.

He thought she was asleep, He even have that small smile while carrying her dead sister's cold body and even laying her in her bed

So confused and lost he didn't knew what to do than to sat next to her bed waiting for her to wake up..

Oh how pathetically cute he look in that state. Oh dear, after some time sitting next to his sister's body, he came to realization that she was infact Dead cold.

Looking so guilty, He didn't knew what to do until a friend of his suggested to hang her up and tell the people that she committed suicide.

LIES. What Beautiful lies... but deep down inside of him, He know his guilty because of what he has done, he didn't meant anything to happend that way.

After deciding he carried her cold dead body to the woods in his backyard with a jumping rope, and his friend. minute went by when he drop her to the ground and work on the jumping rope

He successfully did. He grab the jumping rope and wrap it around her neck and successfully hang her in a tree and tell lies that she committed suicide.

Oh how, He and his friend can't forget that day that her dead eyes was intensely watching him while he was hanging her up in that tree.. but he didn't seem to notice her tense stare.

And 'till that very day, she didn't left his side and will continue to haunt him.

Days after that was really a pain to the group of friends. Especially when only the two knows what really happened to her.

The rest of the friends really didn't knew and they all believe she did committed suicide.

Even if she didn't. She was a amazing best friend and a amazing big sister, she always look in the bright side even in the darkest times

And now that she was gone, things change after her death. The group of friends went on to their separate ways

Dealing with their own pain while him... He isolated himself and shut everyone out of his life

He didn't mean to push her to her death, He didn't mean to kill her.

They just had a small disagreement but he never really thought that, that it was going to be last day he will see her, touch her, be with her.

He's been living in his dream for as long as he remembered where he and his friends was happy and where his sister never really died

But everything has an end.

Yes, she died but even so, she still protected him and still love her little brother even if he was the one who led to her sister's death

Yet, even she was gone that doesn't stop her for being there for him, her friends and family.

She's still there for them and caring for them even in the afterlife.

"It's almost time... You've been through a lot these past few days... You must be tired.

We all make mistakes... You've been running from this one for a long time now.

It's tough to own up to them sometimes but you'll forgive yourself, won't you?

You can do this.. I know you can, you've worked so hard to get to this point... There's only one thing left to do now.

Know that I'll always be watching over you, okay? As long as you remember me, I'll always be here

I love you little brother, stay strong okay..?"

He cried and sob in his bed after waking up from a dream he had.

He was in a blank empty room and there she stand in front of him with a warm smile. Seeing his sister made him feel safe

He found the warmth he thought he couldn't find anymore but now it's right in front of him smiling at him.

Days past he learn to forgive himself and started interacting with his friends again and everything went back to normal again

He still taking progress forgiving himself for the sin he created but he'll eventually soon learn it with the help of his spirited sister and his friends.