Work.

After school was over I made my way to work, I work in a tiny cafe that's also a library which I love it's calming and not to loud there's barely ever any costumers besides an old couple.

Today I'm working with jay were not really friends more like work buddies but he's leaving soon so I'll be alone for the nexts 6 hours.

"Ok I'm leaving now be safe" jay says with a warm smile making me return the same smile before saying you too.

Skip-

I was wiping down the tables after a nice couple just left before I hear the door open " welcome what-

I stop in my tracks as I meet a pair of brown eyes "hello serenity!" The blond one yelled before making his way to me.

"What are you doing here?"

"I work here" I replied clutching the towel that was in my hand that must have caught his attention.

"No need to be scared little one"

"Wha-no I was- I wasn't scared why would I be scared I have no reason to be sacred you guys have been nothing but nice to me!"

"We haven't even talked to you how would we not be nice" the dark haired one said while taking out a cigarette "come on Jake leave the poor girl alone"

So far I know two of their names grey and Jake And so far I'm not liking Jake he seems mean " look at her pout is so cute!" The blond one yells before taking me into a hug which caused us both to fall on the ground luckily he caught my head before I hit it.

"Um serenity" Jake says before looking away along with everyone else, my eyes follow to were he pointing that's when I see my dress had lifted to the point you can see part of my underwear

I quickly stand up pushing my dress back down trying to hide the blush of embarrassment that had made its way into my face.

"What can I get you guys" I ask trying to change the subject everyone says black coffee but grey says nothing.

"Gr-grey what would you like" i ask with my head down he says nothing just looks at me with no emotion on his face.

Instead of answering he turns around and walks back out the door "did I say something wrong"

"No that's just plain old grey don't worry about it he'll come around"

"Ok, um have a seat I'll get your drinks ready" they all nod taking a seat at the counter I get to work making three black coffee adding smiley faces on the top making me smile.

When I'm done I place three black coffees on the counter "that's 15 dollars for all the coffees 5 dollars for each person if your paying separately"

The brown haired one nods before taking out a 20 dollars bill saying keep the changes.

The door to the shop opens allowing a bored looking grey he makes his way to the seat nexts to Jake "grey want anything" the blond one ask

Grey looks at him before turning his head away when he turns his head I see a small cut on his cheek with a little blood dripping down.

Without thinking much about it I grab a clean towel and start to wipe it I'm stopped by grey's hand grabbing my wrist with a confused look on his face.

Oh my god I must look like such a creep right now! "Blood there's blood on your cheek I just wanted to clean it up I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable it was kind of like my body reacted without my brain thinking it's just-

My rant is stopped by a hand covering my mouth "serenity calm down" I look up to see jay looking down at me with a smirk on his face.

"Sorry about her but I need you to let her go" grey and jay hold eye contact before grey let's go of my hand still looking at jay "come on shorty let's get you cleaned up" I nod my head looking down from embarrassment.

"It was nice seeing you guys I'm sorry again" I replied after taking jays hand in mine this day couldn't get any worse!

Grey-
I really need to kill someone or something, " I thought she said she wasn't taken" Sam says (blond guy) "she did say that why would she lie" mike replies back (brown haired)

"There not dating she's not the type of girl to lie about that" Jake says rolling his eyes, theses idiot don't know how to shut up I look at one girl for too long and this is what I get "grey stop being a dick!"

I'm not being a dick simply don't like speaking it's a waste of my time having to explain something to someone "why are you back" a quiet voice ask.

My eyes meet a pair of light green ones she's the first one to break eye contact "I forgot my notes for school"

"You forget a lot jay be safe on your way back ok"

"I won't feel safe without a kiss from my tiny" he says bending down making me roll my eyes serenity kisses him on the cheek before pushing him outside yelling a fast bye while waving her hand.

"I though you weren't taken" Sam ask as serenity makes her way back to the counter "I'm not" she says with a confused look on her face.

"Then what's with that guy and kissing him on the cheek"

"He's my friend don't you kiss your friends on the cheek"

They all look at each other before smirking like idiots "of course we do!!!!" Sam yells making me roll my eyes.

"You know I would label us as friends we talked at school and know where you work we're most definitely friend now!"

"Friends! I never had a lot of friends!" She screams with a bright look in her eyes "indeed kitten, oh look at the time! We best be going!" Sam yells

Serenity says a fast bye before getting back to her work but Sam and the others just love to play games " don't we get kissed when leaving" mike says with a pout.

She nods her head with a smile before skipping over to Sam then mike then Jake and finally me "grey don't be a dick" Jake says even though he's a bigger dick then I am.

I bend down to her height allowing her to kiss me, as her lips meet my cheek I feel a quick spark as her soft lips contact with my face.

When she's done I return back to my height now looking down on her "your face is really soft" she says with a laugh before reaching her hands to touch my face.

"Serenity I want you to touch me face" Sam cry's out trying to take serenity anyway from me without thinking I grab serenity's waist making her stay by my side.

All eyes go wide with shock even mine "grey" mike says stepping toward me I look down to see serenity having an unpleasant look on her face, a pain look on her face.

I let go as fast as I grabbed on "I'm ok it was a mistake" serenity says while holding her side on the ground

I need to leave I though to myself before walking out the shop not looking back.