For the worse.

"I don't care let them declare war" grey said just as I woke up from me sleep "your awake" he said in a low tone as he walked over to me before climbing into bed with me.

I stayed silent clinging onto him remembering yesterday's events "it's coming back?" Grey's asked rubbing my back and hair "see what happens when you don't listen, bad things happen"

He whispered into my ear rubbing up and down on my waist "I wonder what will happen when I'm not there to save you?"

"Not there to stop the nexts guy that try's to touch you, take you, force you, kill you."

A sob escaped from me before others followed, I don't know why he's saying theses things "stop crying, that's all you do cry don't you ever get tired of it"

He stays silence as I try and stop my crying praying he wouldn't hear them anymore, I want the old grey back I don't care how much we argued, yelled, broke up but I'd take him over this grey any day.

"I'm going to work" he said before getting out of bed I grabbed onto his shirt not wanting him to go but I couldn't keep my hold after he yanked my hand off with a annoyed look on his face.

"So fucking clinging" he mumbled walking into the closet to get changed, after he was done he grabbed his phone and headed to the door "grey! Wait I don't want to be alone"

"Why do you think your supposed to get everything you want, how about getting you ass up and doing something for once"

"I'm sorry"

"And stop fucking apologizing! God what did I do to deserve such a weak girlfriend like you. get packed we're going back to America when I get back"

Grey-

Everything I do is for a reason

So don't think I'm some asshole that gets off on being a dick to a girl, "get the plane ready we're heading back early and keep a look out for the ravens they may do something"

This whole week has been kicking my ass ravens might want war because we killed their rapist leader but the good news is I've grown my mafia to Europe.

"Sir" a lady said handing me my keys I rolled my eyes at her desperate need for contact "touch me again and I'll fire you" she looked down from embarrassment before saying a quick sorry.

After grey's work-
Grey-

After work I head back to my hotel and open the door to see serenity closing her suit case with the most dead eyes I've ever seen, she notices me but quickly looks down saying a fast hello.

I don't answer back before I start throwing all my clothes into a suit case "I want to ask you something" serenity said quietly not meeting my eyes " well we don't have all day so spit it out"

"I- I wanted to know if maybe, joining the mafia would be an option for me" she asked playing with her hands "yea like your cut out for that" I said forcing a laugh "maybe your not cut out for it"

Serenity-

"Maybe your not cut out for it" I boldly said meeting his eyes, grey fully turns around before crossing his arms with a smirk on his face "what" he asked amused "you-you heard me"

Grey looked at me for what felt like hours before walking up to me and grabbing my waist with both hands "look at you, finally being a big girl" he said causing me to blush from embarrassment.