To new begingings

It's been a week since grey Proposed to me and everything's been great.

Zack fully moved back with his parents, he said he found someone in Michigan that he likes so he wanted to try it out.

Mike and summer are still together.

Sam still sam, Stella putting giving her full attention to her modeling work, Jake seeing someone that's completely opposite of him.

She's a sweet girl though.

"How's my Beautiful fiancée this morning" I chuckled at grey after he kissed my cheek and went to make coffee.

"Brother!" Noah yelled walking into the kitchen.

They did a little bro hug before getting into a conversation, yep they made up forgot about the past.

Now Noah's involved in the mafia, grey's something command.

Grey kicked Kate and his mother out stopped letting them live off of him, no idea where they are but just know their not here.

"Hi serenity" Isabella says giving me a hug, Isabella is jakes girlfriend "hi Isabella where's Jake"

She shrugged her shoulder before taking a seat with a smile on her face, she's always smiling.

"Morning idiots" Sam says walking into the kitchen.

I laugh at his bed head before passing him a cup of coffee "hey Sam, where's your girl?"

He freezes at jakes words before smiling a bit "um library"

"Sam has a girlfriend" Isabella says in disbelief, Sam looks at me in panic before I give him a stern looks.

"I actually have something to say" he said softly setting down his cup.

"Imgay" he said quickly.

Everyone looks around confused before asking him to speak up "I'm- gay" he said softly messing with his cup.

I bit my lip waiting for their reaction, ready to defend Sam.

"Cool" grey's says before returning to his conversation with Noah, "you guys don't mind?" 

"Of course not, doesn't affect us, plus your our brother dude" Sam smiles before finishing  of his coffee.

"Grey you don't mind if I invite him over, do you?"

"Go for it I'd love to see what man Stole Sam hurt"

We all laugh before Sam walks upstairs for his phone I guess " what do you wanna do today?" Grey asked rubbing my waist.

"Can we just stay home today, relax and watch some movies"

"Anything you want love"

Night time-

"I'll get it!" I scream running towards the door.

I open it to see a boy about my height with light brown hair and a slim figure gripping his bag.

"Hi, is Sam here?" He asked avoiding eye contact "are you jay?!" He slowly nodded his head.

I dragged him inside trying not to startle him "Sam! Your boyfriends here!" I scream making a light blush cover his face.

Sam walks downstairs looking around before his eyes land on jay, jay doesn't look up just stares at the floor.