Unforgiving.

I wake up with a big headache and a dizzy feeling going through my body it quickly heats up as a pair of muscular arms wrap around my waist preventing me from moving.

I look up to meet a sleeping Sam with his hair looking a mess, I start to wiggle out his grip hoping I could hold my pee for a little while longer.

Finally I'm out and walking to the bathroom, I do my business washing my hands after, my head is still pounding so I decided to get some pain killers.

It's dark out that's let's me know it's late at night, I tip toe down the stairs trying to not make any noise when I'm downstairs I walk over to the kitchen and start to grab the first aid box.

I'm to short to reach it so I start jumping but I still fail at grabbing it, a arm wraps around my waist before grabbing the first aid box's for me.

My body spins around to meet a warm buff chest making my face turn red I look up to see grey handing me the box "thank you" I mumble looking down before grabbing the box.

"Welcome love" he replies with a smile we stand in silence as I get me a glass of water and the pain killers "why are you up" I ask after taking the pills.

"Couldn't sleep" I nodded my head before going to wash the glass cup I had "what did you mean by ravens?" I asked remembering the sentence leaving his mouth.

He looks down before running his hands through his hair "it's nothing" "it's obviously something"

"Serenity drop it" he says with anger before walking away "if I'm in danger and you know why I have a right to know!"

"There's no need for you to know because you're not in danger!"

"So two men breaking into my house and trying to fucking kidnapped me means I'm safe!"

"I have it handled!"

"Fuck you!" I yell before storming off to Sam room if he won't tell me I'll find out myself.

Time skip-

I did my research and to say I'm mad would be a lie I'm fuming how couldn't they tell me this stuff about them.

Here's what I found, grey is the leaders of the this mafia called the shadows he's filthy rich but I knew that because of his house the guys are in it to but theses are just rumors.

Still it all adds up, when Sam said he wanted normal job, when grey said damn ravens and probably more that I just can't remember.

I've been looking them up since night time, I slam my laptop down before running downstairs looking for grey "where the fuck is grey" I yell everyone looks my way before mumbling he's in his office.

When the hell did he have a office? "And where would that be" I asked dumbfounded they give me the details to where he is.

I speed walk to the office with the guys right behind me asking what's wrong, without knocking I open the door to see papers scattered over his desk while he signs his name on a paper.

"When we're you going to tell me!" I scream "what are you talking about" he asked leaning back into his chair "don't play dumb grey!"

He looks at me for a second before rubbing his eyes "a fucking mafia grey!" I see everyone eyes go wide but grey's "you don't think I have a right to know that!"

"Stop yelling at me serenity"

"Or what you'll kill me" his jaw clenched as my words before anger takes over his eyes "you know I would never" He mumbles standing up "I don't know what you would do"