Strangers

After me Stella argument I called yesterday off thankfully it was Friday so that was like an extra day off for me.

Today me and zack are going out with some of his friends to that underground boxing match.

"Hey!" Zack stands at the door with sunglasses on freaking me out a little because it wasn't that bright outside.

"What's with the sunglasses?" I asked standing aside to let him in.

"Bright outside" he mumbled stepping inside, it's easy to tell when he's lying.

"Oh cool cool cool" I whispered stepping away from him.

When he wasn't paying attention I tackled him to the ground making a groan come from him when I got my chance I snatched his sunglasses off revealing a black eye.

My eyes went wide "I ran into a pole" yea right I've heard it all i fell, punched myself, my dog hit me.

"Yea right your moving out that bitches house!" I yelled pushing up his shirt showing more bruising.

"She gets mad sometimes it's nothing"

"Purple marks over your body isn't NOTHING"

I stand up before dragging him to my room to cover his bruises.

"Why do you keep letting her hit you" I mumbled applying foundation on his face making him whine in pain.

He doesn't answer me just keeps looking at me while I work "your moving out today"

He nodded his head before standing up and grabbing my keys, "she's at work" he whispered starting my car "good, get your belongings"

After we arrived I helped him pack his things before he carried them to the car.

We started to head back to my place before unpacking his belongings then getting ready for the match.

"Which one?" I asked putting up a black and red dress to my body before pointing at the red dress.

I paired the dress with a pair of red high heels that are open toes then getting a black leather jacket before tying my hair into a ponytail and letting two pieces hanging
(Hair up top)

"Ready!" I yelled running downstairs to see Zack eating some chips "you look good!" He screamed before he started chocking.

I tried not to laugh at his pain "you alright?" I asked holding in my laughter "fuck you" he replied catching his breath before stomping to the car.

After I gathered myself I headed to the car and saw Zack eating a donut in slowly enjoying the taste.

"Your going to start chocking again" I said laughing "I'll die eating what better way to die" he whispered starting the car.

At the boxing match-

"Oh how I've missed you!" I laughed hugging one of the guard back, thunder was a guard at this boxing match we met about a month ago when I came here last time.

Thunders just a nick name but luckily I'm the only one who gets to call him his real name which is Bryce.

"I missed you too!" I screamed hugging him back "betting tonight?" He asked checking someone ID.

"Yep I don't lose so why wouldn't I?" He chuckled at my words before we said are goodbyes and planned to meet up when he's done with work.

There was a bunch of people here already placing their bets on who will win tonight "hey why is everyone so on edge?"