<3

"Plane is now leaving for California!"

Yea, I backed out, instead of being on a plane the California for college I'm sitting on a curb scolding myself for my past and present mistakes.

There are multiple ways I can contact grey right now but no matter what I just can't bring myself to do it, theses past few months its been grey,grey, grey I've totally lost my independence.

I know who I need to call. "Summer" I spoke into the pay phone "serenity!" She screams before I hear a loud thud on the other end "shhh! Summer please! I need to disappear for a while and I need your help"

"Yea of course let me get the guys"

"No summer! No guys only you can know! Please"

"Ok, you can stay at my place for as long as you need where are you"

My response was airport making her question my where about but I quickly shut that down, my plan isn't fully put together but at least I have an idea of it.

Get my life together, simple right?

It's been two hours and summer still isn't here it's getting freezing cold and I'm hunger "serenity! Traffic got crazy" nodding my head is the best option for me simply because if some hurtful words would come out.

Me and summer drive in silence enjoy the music and stars in the sky hoping one day I could become closer with the sky.

I'm so tired mentally and physically from suffering all this pain because I fell in love, when my mother was alive she always told me love was the most beautiful thing you could ever experience.

Why didn't she tell me it was the most painful too?

"We're here" summer says interrupting my thoughts as she runs out the car taking my bags before I could "rooms on the right, I basically stay at grey's so you'll probably never see me but I will come to visit, bye!" After that she closes the door.

I slowly look around at the darkness in front of me scared of being alone but felt it was right in this moment, hero slept on the couch leaving me alone in my room.

I unpacked the little things I had placing hero's toys and food outside for him. After taking a much needed shower I took out a couple of pills to help me gain back the sleep that I lost.

why didn't I take more.

If I did, I I would have taken my life nothing would change I'm not something important to this world I'm just another item that was born for a reason that I will never know of.

If this is how my life will be, maybe I don't want this life anymore. The worst part about my life is that no matter how many times I think I'm getting better I always break again.

They only care when your dead.

Grey-

"Fuck" I groan out feeling like a 50 pound weight had been dropped on me, I look around seeing my clothing all over the floor along with someone else though I can't see clearing thanks to my hangover state.

"Finally your awake"

"Fuck!" I scream falling out of bed from kate laying in my bed "the fuck are you doing here" I yell looking around my room at the many condoms on the floor "don't play stupid, we had a great night" Kate replied covering herself with the blanket.

"We did nothing"

"Really, so I did this all to myself?" She asked with a smirk throwing off the covers, my eyes land on bite makes and hickeys all over her body causing fear to rise inside of me "get out". I mumble.