Changing.

After me and grey's fight I decided to take some time to myself thankful summer and Stella understood without being offended.

Since then I've been laying down watch a movie and eating some popcorn, "come in!" Grey walks in with a bucket of ice cream and two spoons.

"Not you though" he rolls his eyes before walking to my bed and climbing into it sitting nexts to me before getting a spoon full of ice cream and setting it in front of my mouth.

I'm mad at him not the ice cream remember that.

"If this is your way of saying sorry then your not forgiven"

He chuckled at my words before refilling my spoon "I'll have to work for it I know, works just been stressful"

"Doesn't mean you take it out on me"

"I know, I'll make it up to you we all will" just then the door opens revealing all the guys including the girls.

"SURPRISE!"

They all yell walking in with a bunch of pillows and blankets, I laugh at there's silliness feeling a little bit better.

"Movie time!" Sam yells throwing himself on top of me before grey pushes him off "sure" I say before handing someone the remote to change to movie.

"I want to watch a scary movie" Jake says sitting on the side of me "I hate those" Stella says shivering a bit "even better" he says with a smirk before putting on the conjuring.

Nexts day-

"Serenity"

"Mhn?"

"I'm going to work I'll see you later" grey's says kissing me cheek, after a couple of minutes getting myself together I step out the room making sure not to step on any of the guys sleeping on the floor.

"Your still here?" I turn around and see Kate standing there with a bottle of water in her hand "well I'm with grey so yea" I say rolling my eyes before heading back to the kitchen.

"So he hasn't told you yet" she said with a smile I didn't pay much attention to her this is probably one of her tricks to make me leave grey "probably not, but he did tell me you smell like fish and he's not wrong."

She stomped her foot before storming away "where's grey?" Jake asked looking sleepy "he went to work" he nodded his head before heading back upstairs.

It was 5:00 which means we slept the whole day, "we'll see you later" Jake said walking out with the others.

I said goodbye before they left.

Grey and the guys have been gone for sometime now leaving me and the girls talking about random things.

"I'm not lying he was huge!" Summer screamed laughing

"The way he looked I wouldn't be surprised" Stella said sipping some wine.

They both look at me waiting for my intake on this conversation "I'm not really experienced In that department" I said letting out a nervous chuckle.

"You mean- you and grey never- did it?" Summer asked while talking with her hands.

Heat rises to my face at this conversation before I remember our past sexual moments.

"Not fully no" I confess embarrassed.

Summer and Stella gasp at my words before they burst into laughing.

"What?" I covered my face wishing I could run away from this moment "what's so funny" Mike asked stuffing his face with some donuts.

Stella try's to talk but her laugher stops it "it's not that funny!" I scream wishing they would stop.

After a while their laughter died down allowing  them to answer mikes questions "your friend there hasn't had action in months"

They all look at grey who's leaning on the wall with a smirk on his face, why does he find this funny!

The guys eyes go wide before slapping grey's back and saying they'll pray for him, "serenity follow me" everyone makes a ohhh noise before I flick them off.

"Where are we going" I asked running to catch up with him "office" he said bluntly.

When we got there grey sat me on the couch before sitting down himself "what's going on?"

Grey laid his head on my thighs closing his eyes looking more relaxed then ever "nothing, thought you would want to get away from those idiots"

I thanked him.

Minutes pass of our silence before the question I've been itching to ask comes out.

"You don't find it weird I'm still a virgin at 17?" Grey chuckled at my words before removing his tie and jacket.

"Do you find it weird?"

"I asked a question first" Grey sat up before grabbing my waist and pulling me on his lap.

"I find it...... normal"

I laughed at his use of wording asking why he described it the way he did "I feel this is the normal age people should he losing their virginity"

"But you lost it before 17?" He looked me in the eyes before placing my head on his chest "not by choice" he says calmly.

I sharp pain in my chest stop me from forming a sentence at the depressing news I had received.

"Grey, I'm so sorry"

"Why you didnt do anything?"

I opened my mouth but nothing came out, it's almost like he's  back on his meds like he's his old self.

"Are you, back on your meds?"

His eyes opened nothing but darkness was inside of them scaring me a bit.

"Why?" I sensed a sign of anger making me back off the subject "never mind Sorry"

He looks at me for a second before laying me back down and laying his head on my lap positioning his head to face my stomach.

"How's the ball coming along"

"Stop trying to make conversation I'm not some random"

"It feels like it"I whispered getting a little bold, he opened his eyes before sitting up.

"What do you want from me?" He asked annoyed.

"The old you back the one who showed emotion and acted like he cared for me"

"I do care for you"

"Act like it then" I fired back avoiding eye contact, grey grabbed my chin making me look into his eyes.

"Say that while looking at me"

I stayed silent scared at what could happen if I do "if you really believe I don't care for you look me I'm the eyes and say it"

I couldn't say it, the words that I wanted to leave my mouth felt like acid on my tongue "I do all this to keep you safe as much as I hate it I won't always be there to save you you'll have to fight your own battles sometimes"

I took grey into a hug scared to let him go.

"Ow!" I screamed rubbing my thigh "watch what you Say to me nexts time" he says pushing my hand away before rubbing my thigh for me.

"Let's get some sleep"