Him & I

He=grey
She= serenity
Just serenity and grey chapter it explains why in this chapter nexts chapter more people
Will be includes
Enjoy <3
—————

Warmth takes over her usual cold body making her eyes open do to the unfamiliar feeling  surrounding her body.

"Your up" a voice says her head turns to see who the voice belongs to, "grey" her voice whispered sounding dead as night.

"Yes" he responds walking out the closet in a suit with the selves rolled up, a weight lifts from her shoulders knowing it was someone she knew.

"It's nothing" she says ending the conversation before laying back down silence fills the air calming her senses.

"Tell me more about yourself" his deep voice demands without him even knowing, "like what" she ask sitting up with her back against the bed frame.

She thinks for a second it seems when she's asked this simple question everything is forgotten about her struggles in life.

" I don't know" he looks at her with so much confusion he never has this much trouble trying to figure someone out.

"Why don't you ever get help with the pain" her eyes look at him with no emotion in them looking as dead as the night sky.

"Who would I go to" she asked remembering the first time she talked to a therapist "I had no one, so I fell in love with the pain it made me feel something even if it was for a few moments"

"And that when you realized it" he stated with interest In his eyes "realized what"

"You had become the very image you hated" pain shot through her body when she finally understood the words that left his mouth.

"Yes, yea I did" she said with a chuckle never in her life did she think this deeply about her pain she thought she could never be fixed no matter what.

"Can you tell me a little about you" she asked wanting to take the attention off of her "what do you want to know" he asked  as he looked through his dresser "what do you see yourself as?"

He stopped for a second to really think her question over "the villain" he replied, those words made her even more interested in his life, in his story.

"Everyone villain's story has a hero" he took a deep breath overthinking the word hero, who would be the hero in his story? He thought to himself.

"The hero already died so there's no need to speak of them"

"Hey" she whispered making grey turn around to face her "you ever think there's no hero's or villains maybe life's just unfair"

He walks to the mirror while struggling to put on his tie "if that's the case life would be the villain and there would be no hero"

Serenity gets out of bed approaching grey to help him with his tie, "do you believe in love" she ask "yes"

"Have you ever been in love"

"Yes" She looks up at him meeting his eyes that are already looking down at her "they just didn't return the feeling"

"How did you know you loved them" she asked finishing up his tie "nothing else mattered when I was with her" their eyes meet as he leans in staring deeply into her bright green eyes "get ready I need to speak to you about something"

With that he backed up and exited the room making me alone with my thoughts.

Downstairs-

Serenity enters the living room after getting lost for the tenth time "grey!" She yells looking in every direction possible.

As she looks back she ends up running into a chest twice the size as her she looks up to see grey looking down.

"I was looking for you" she says fixing her hair "I have a question" grey says ignoring her which she's fully aware of "no, no more question from you it's my turn" she says trying to sound has demanding as possible.

He puts his hands up in defeat before smirking and walking to the couch serenity following close behind "why did you come to the café"

"I was told to say- to apologize for my outburst"

"And you picked to do it one week after it happened" she responded with a spectacle head nod

"And I needed to make sure nobody was around because I don't say- I don't apologize"

"So you took me to the woods...... alone..... in the dark...... to apologize"

"Don't make it sound like that you seemed very calmed by the idea"

"Fair enough, is what you said in the woods true"

"What part"

"About, wanting to see the real me"

"Yes I have only seen part of you the broken side your real side, and it interests me what the real you fully looks like"

"So I'm just a game to you" She replied with anger in her voice "no more like a puzzle once you get all the pieces you get the full image"

"A puzzle is a game dumb ass!" She felt
Played, stupid to ever think someone could understand her.

Before she could stand up fully grey's pushed her back onto the couch before grabbing her throat "you see you- you are the only one who can speak to me that way and still live to see another day"

His hand is wrapped around her neck making a high kind of feeling hit her body and she loved it, before she could complete black out grey let her go making her fall back onto the couch.

"When you feel at your lowest point, your weakest point come back here"

"You said you wanted see the real me" she said with a cough.

"I do and what better way to do it when your at your lowest point"

————