Losing a friend

Serenity-

Ever since me and grey's arguments I haven't left my room sam has been coming by and leaving food at my door most of the time I don't even touch it.

"Serenity there's um food here" Sam whispered I look up at the door thinking if I should go and open the door or stay put.

I decided to stay put when I didn't open the door I hear a sigh come from Sam lips "I'm always here when you need to talk" I hear him sit down by my door before going on his phone.

He always does this he sits by my door for a least five hours before leaving to do whatever it is he needs to do it's been weeks I think it's time I forgive him.

I get up and open the door before looking at Sam wide eyes to tell him to come in he stands up before walking in my room and closing the door.

I walk to my bed before sitting down and pulling Sam to my side to "can you please stay with me" I ask sounding desperate he nods his head before laying down with me.

Sam-

When serenity opened the door I was more then shocked especially when she asked me to come in, without Thinking I said yes she's hurt and I'm happy to be here to help her through it.

We laid down for a few minutes before she fell asleep I wanted to stay but I couldn't a job needed to be done.

I slowly climbed out of bed before putting my shoes back on and started walking out the room when I existed the room grey walking down the hall caught my eyes.

He had a stack a papers in one hand while his phone was in the other me and grey weren't on a good page right now we both have feelings for serenity.

In are eyes it seemed like she had feelings for the other if I wanted her I would need to up my game.

Grey's eyes landed on me and I didn't miss the slight glare he gave me before he looked away and headed to his office.

Grey-
Seeing Sam leave serenity room ruined my mood even more I tried multiple times to apologize but all she does is ignore me.

I'm not sure what to do at this point I know I stepped out of line mentioning her dad and their relationship but it was a mistake.

The door opens to my office revealing a broke looking serenity  I stay seated not sure what to do she walks up to be before slapping me " I deserve that" I confess

She bends down to hug me without even thinking I go to hug her back missing the warmth she gives me "I don't want you to mad at me that's why I'm going to tell you this ok" she nods her head after letting go

"The mafia that's after you started a bidding"

"What's that"

"If they get you then, whoever payed the highest amount of money can do anything they want to you"

"Kind of like prostituting but a certain person which that certain person is me" she's says with a weak voice as I nod my head

"Why is this happening to me god" she ask sitting down in one of my chairs "It's my fault but I promise I'll protect you nothing with happen to you"

She nodded her head before laying back in the chair, I got up and crouched down to her level "I promise ok" She look down nodding her head again.

Before I could think about my decision more I leaned in for a kiss surprisingly she kissed me back I held her face in my hands as  I kissed her harder she returned the same passion as I did.